A man said to be among the UK's worst paedophiles blackmailed people online into carrying out "degrading" sexual acts, a court heard.
sabato 10 febbraio 2018
giovedì 8 febbraio 2018
mercoledì 7 febbraio 2018
A former Hinchingbrooke Hospital nurse has been jailed after admitting he logged onto an internet chatroom to watch a live broadcast of a man raping a child.
The Alabama man wanted for a viral child rape video that was shared widely on Facebook has been arrested. His fiancée was also arrested; cops say she helped him evade arrest.
mercoledì 3 gennaio 2018
martedì 2 gennaio 2018
A 32-year-old St. Cloud man will spend the next 60 years in prison after he took photos of himself sexually assaulting an infant girl and minor boy, according to the U.S Attorney's Office.
martedì 19 dicembre 2017
venerdì 8 dicembre 2017
martedì 28 novembre 2017
giovedì 16 novembre 2017
COVINGTON, LA (WVUE) -
A judge sentenced a Slidell man to life in prison for the aggravated rape of a 6-year-old girl.
martedì 7 novembre 2017
mercoledì 25 ottobre 2017
lunedì 23 ottobre 2017
giovedì 12 ottobre 2017
lunedì 2 ottobre 2017
lunedì 25 settembre 2017
A child rape victim who suffered a horrific nine-month campaign of sexual abuse at the hands of her demented kidnapper has told how she contemplated killing herself.
Elizabeth Smart was just 14 when she was snatched from her home in Salt Lake City, Utah, by porn-obsessed rapist Brian David Mitchell, 57, who held her in a remote spot in the woods in 2002.
Now 29, Smart, who is a married mother-of-two, recalled how she was repeatedly beaten and raped over a nine-month period and was forced to watch sexually explicit films.
In an interview with Crime Watch Daily she said: “For me, because I grew up in a very conservative Christian neighborhood, the first time I was raped I remember feeling devastated.”
“I felt like it would be better to be dead than to continue living being a rape victim, being a rape survivor. I felt in that moment if there had been an easy way out, I probably would have taken it.”
Smart’s horrific ordeal came to end when a biker alerted police after spotting Mitchell traveling with two people in Utah.
Speaking about her ordeal, she said: “One second I was being reunited with my parents, the next second I was being questioned. The next second they take me up to the hospital … then they’re like, ‘Oh, take off your clothes. Oh, let’s do this kit on you.'”
“Nobody was really telling me anything and I remember when they were doing the rape kit, I just remember thinking, ‘What’s going on?'”
Mitchell is serving a life sentence for the abuse.
His deranged wife Wanda Barzee, who helped her husband, was sentenced to 15 years for aggravated kidnapping.
The pair were both initially ruled unfit to go on trial because of their mental health.
At the time, Mitchell’s defense team argued he was not guilty by reason of insanity.
Last year, Smart said she believed porn fueled her attacker’s depraved treatment of her.
In a video released by anti-pornography group Fight The New Drug, she said: “All I know is that pornography made my living hell worse.”
“It just led to him raping me more, more than he already did, which was a lot.”
“Looking at pornography wasn’t enough for him.”
“Having sex with his wife after looking at pornography, it wasn’t enough for him.”
“And then it led him to finally going out and kidnapping me.”
“He just always wanted more.”
“I can’t say that he would not have gone out and kidnapped me had he not looked at pornography.”
Elizabeth Smart contemplated suicide to escape ‘porn addict’ rapist Maryse Godden, The Sun September 19, 2017
SALT LAKE CITY (KSTU) -- Federal prosecutors have leveled charges against a Bountiful doctor accused of sexual abuse and a Lehi man accused of trading child pornography with him.
Dr. Nathan Ward, 55, was indicted on three separate charges of production, possession and distribution of child pornography. A federal grand jury also indicted Robert Edwin Francis, 41, accusing him of discussing "sexually abusing and sharing sexually explicit photos of children."
Images were also shared between email accounts linked to Dr. Ward and Francis, prosecutors confirmed to FOX 13.
Dr. Ward made an initial appearance in federal court last week as the indictment was unsealed. Court records show he pleaded "not guilty" and was ordered to remain in jail without bail.
Dr. Ward's defense attorney, Ed Brass, declined to comment on the new charges when contacted by FOX 13 on Tuesday.
Francis also pleaded not guilty to charges, court records indicate.
The Davis County doctor is already accused of multiple sexual abuse crimes in state court. Ward, a prominent OB/GYN, practiced in Bountiful at Lakeview Hospital.
The cases were discussed at a news conference by the U.S. Attorney's Office for Utah, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the FBI. Federal authorities said they handle dozens of cases a year, but were concerned that Utahns were reluctant to talk about exploitation and Internet safety with their children.
"I worry in our community this is such an ugly topic we pretend it’s not there. Well, it is, and our children are the targets of pedophiles and perpetrators," said U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber.
Children are often contacted in social media apps or in online chats and duped into sending explicit pictures of themselves.
"Kids with smartphones who believe they are talking and chatting with somebody else who is 12 years old and 14 years old and that person asks them to send a picture of a sex act and their body and they do it. That’s the first mistake," said Steve Cagen with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Those images are then shared and re-shared amongst people "like baseball cards." There is no one typical predator, authorities said.
"We have arrested millionaire businessmen and we have arrested the unemployed. Teachers, doctors, public safety officials, day care owners, camp counselors. What they all have in common is this same heinous crime," said Eric Barnhart, the Resident Agent-in-Charge of the Salt Lake City field office of the FBI.
Huber said parents have a right to know what apps their children are using, their passwords and who they are talking to online.
"That seems a stretch to say my 12 year-old has a privacy right against me as a parent to protect their privacy," he said. "No. Parents need to assert their role and protect their child."
A Tulsa man who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing a child and manufacturing child pornography has been sentenced to life plus 20 years in prison.
Timothy Paul Cheatwood, 46, pleaded guilty in April to several charges, some of which were linked to a foster child, according to court records.
The sentence was imposed Monday in Tulsa County District Court.
Cheatwood was arrested Sept. 2, 2015, after an undercover investigation by the Oklahoma Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
The investigation began after agents from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation linked Cheatwood’s computer to images they were able to source through a peer-to-peer file-sharing network.
Investigators said they found more than 100 images and videos depicting child pornography on Cheatwood’s computer.
A memory card on Cheatwood’s camera revealed four images of a nude boy sleeping on a bed.
Investigators identified the young child as one of the foster children who had been in Cheatwood’s care.
ADEL, Iowa — A West Des Moines man has changed his plea to guilty in a sexual abuse case involving a child.
Twenty-two-year-old Jesse Taggart entered a guilty plea last week to one count of lascivious acts with a child, a Class C felony. He had originally been charged with second degree sexual abuse, indecent exposure, and dissemination and exhibition of obscene material to a minor.
Prosecutors say in May, Taggart committed a sex act on a female victim under the age of 12, exposed himself, and showed her pornographic videos while at a residence in Perry.
Taggart is scheduled to be sentenced on October 27th. He is being held in the Dallas County Jail.
SANTA CRUZ – A sex tape with 3-year-old and 10-year-old boys, and a 5-year-old girl, generated 32 additional molestation charges for a Santa Cruz brain surgeon, Watsonville nurse and Tucson, Arizona, mother suspected of a national sex ring seeking taboo families, according to court documents and a bail hearing.
Santa Cruz brain surgeon faces $15 million bail amid new charges in child rape case MICHAEL TODD santacruzsentinel.com | Santa Cruz Sentinel September 22, 2017
A record 1,142 child pornography cases were reported during the first half of 2017, up by 123 from the same period the previous year, the National Police Agency said Sept. 21.
More than 90 percent of the identified victims were in junior or senior high school, with about 50 percent of them in junior high school.
Almost all were female.
About 40 percent of the 594 children who were identified said they were asked to send naked selfie images. That number, 263, is an increase for the third consecutive year.
Around 85.9 percent of them sent the images to strangers. And 91.6 percent of these children said they became acquainted with the strangers on social networking services.
Out of the overall total of 1,142 cases, the highest number, 724, were recognized as “production” of images of naked children under the Law Banning Child Prostitution and Child Pornography, the NPA said. Almost half of these, or 316, involved children sending their own images.
In some cases, the images were spread online without the victims’ knowledge.
The NPA started logging statistics on child pornography in 2012.
The agency said it is warning the public to be aware of the dangers of communicating with strangers on the Internet.
Child porn cases at record high of 1,142 for first half of 2017 NAOKI URANO September 22, 2017
Paedo recorded himself sexually assaulting sleeping 10-year-old girl 22 SETTEMBRE 2017