AddToAny

mercoledì 7 settembre 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 11

NEW PHILADELPHIA The man who is accused of raping and trying to kill an 11-year-old boy in Mineral City is scheduled to go on trial Jan. 9. 
The trial date for 31-year-old Randy Vento formerly of Florida, was set at a pretrial hearing held Tuesday before Tuscarawas County Common Pleas Judge Elizabeth Lehigh Thomakos.




Vento is charged with attempted murder, two counts of rape, felonious assault, kidnapping and tampering with evidence in connection with the June 2 crime. He was arrested the same day based on a description provided by the victim at the hospital where he underwent surgery.
He has pleaded not guilty to the charges. The maximum penalty is life in prison without parole.
Vento is being represented by attorney Anthony Koukoutas of Canton.

Accused child rapist Randy Vento scheduled for trial Jan. 9 Sep. 6, 2016


A Troy man convicted of the rape of three children was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years to life in prison by a Miami County judge who said his conduct was reprehensible and raised concerns he’d offend again.
Benjie Van Winkle, 42, originally was charged with 27 counts of rape. He later was indicted by a Miami County Grand Jury on 13 counts of rape.
His pleas in August to three felonies of rape of a child under age 13 made in Common Pleas Court were part of a deal with prosecutors.
Paul Watkins, assistant county prosecutor, said the three counts represented the three victims in the case. The remaining charges were dismissed.
Van Winkle said Tuesday he wanted to apologize to the children and their parents. “I hope that someday … they can forgive me for what I’ve done,” he said.
Watkins called Van Winkle’s acts “heinous.”
The father of two victims said what happened was a parent’s “worst nightmare” and said Van Winkle should spend the rest of his life in prison.
Judge Jeannine Pratt noted that the prison terms involve mandatory time, meaning Van Winkle would not be eligible for any early release or good time.
“You exploited these children to the nth degree,” Pratt said. “I have a duty to protect children from people like you, and I intend to.”
The judge ordered a 10-years to life sentence on each charge ordering two sentences to be served consecutive and the third concurrent to the 20 years to life.
Van Winkle was classified a Tier III sex offender.
The designation requires lifetime registration of the offender’s address with the sheriff’s office in the county where they reside, work and/or attend school following prison release.


A north-west Tasmanian man has been sentenced to eight years in prison for abducting and raping a 12-year-old girl in Latrobe two years ago.
Lindsay Trevor Reid, 39, of Devonport, had previously pleaded guilty to forcible abduction, two counts of rape, four counts of aggravated sexual assault, one of indecent assault and one of assault.
Reid grabbed the schoolgirl off a Latrobe street in May 2014 and dragged her into a van, which he then parked on the side of a country road.
He forced the girl to undress and slapped her before assaulting her.
After the assault, Reid dropped the girl off in Latrobe and told her he would kill her family if she told anyone what happened.
Justice Stephen Estcourt acknowledged that Reid felt deep remorse and had pleaded guilty to all charges, sparing the victim the stress of a trial.
However, he said the community regarded the abduction, molestation and rape of a child as one of the most serious of crimes.
"Vindication of the dignity of the victim is also a consideration."
Justice Estcourt sentenced Reid to eight years in prison, with a non-parole period of five years.
He ordered that Reid's name be placed on the sex offenders register for 10 years after he is released from prison.
Reid sat with his head bowed and sniffled from time to time as the facts of the case and the sentence were read out.

Relief for victim and family

In a written victim impact statement, the girl's family said their daughter was resilient, but the attack had made them feel guilty and fear for her safety.
They felt her recovery was helped because she felt everyone believed her, and police made her feel safe and protected.
The girl did not submit an impact statement but in her family's statement said she refused to be made into a victim.
Despite an intense investigation Reid was not identified as the perpetrator of the attack until nearly two years later when a DNA sample taken from him after a lewdness complaint was matched to DNA found on the Latrobe girl's clothes.

Lindsay Trevor Reid sentenced to eight years' prison for rape of 12yo girl Laura Beavis Sept 05 2016 

The Rajasthan High Court has upheld the death sentence awarded by the Pratapgarh District & Sessions Court to a man convicted of sexual harassment and murder of an 8-year-old girl, terming the crime “rarest of the rare”. 

The incident occurred on July 5, 2013, when the accused appellant, Prahalad Meena, went to the victim’s house, where she was playing with other children, and enquired her parent’s whereabouts. When she told him that they had gone to buy grocery, he took her away on the pretext of buying her chocolates, which he had bought from a near-by store after knowing that her parents were not at home. 

The victim’s parents had mentioned in the FIR that after returning home, their niece (who had been playing with the victim when the above-mentioned incident occurred) told them that the victim had gone with the accused. After searching the entire night, they found her blood-stained body in the morning. Blood was detected on the blouse and skirt of the deceased victim, and Prahalad’s trousers. A test to match blood group type was reported to be inconclusive. However, it was established after a medical examination that blood was found on the clothes and vaginal smear of the deceased, and on Prahalad’s trousers. 

The accused appellant argued that the entire case was based on circumstantial evidence and could not be considered as one of “rarest of the rare”. His counsel pleaded that if there was no injury on the private parts of the deceased and accused, and the semen stain mismatched, then no conviction can be made on the basis of circumstantial evidence. However, dismissing the contentions, the High Court said: ‘The judgments cited by the learned counsel for the accused are not applicable in the present case because a number of injuries were found upon different parts of the body of an 8-year- old girl. This Court cannot lose sight of the fact that semen was found in the FSL report upon the slide taken from the body of the deceased, who was 8 years of age, and this fact is sufficient to accept the prosecution case that deceased was taken while offering chocolate to her by the accused so as to commit rape, therefore, the judgements cited by the learned counsel for the accused are not applicable upon the facts and evidence of this case.’ 

The court further stated that it was amply proven that the mother of the deceased treated the accused as her brother and used to tie him rakhi as well. This fact was known to all the residents of the area and the children treated him as their maternal uncle. It was accepted that the accused, by the heinous act, has crushed all limits of trust. Highlighting the gravity of the offence, Justice G.R. Moolchandani and Justice Gopal Krishan Vyas said: ‘The accused appellant not only committed the heinous crime of outraging the modesty of the deceased, but also caused injury upon the head by stone, which is evident from the opinion given by the medical board in the post mortem report. It is also evident that the deceased tried to resist but the helpless girl was killed by the accused appellant, therefore, it is not only a case of murder and harassing sexually of young girl of 8 years but it is a case in which all the parameters of trust are crushed by the accused appellant. The accused appellant murdered a helpless minor girl only to satisfy his physical desire.’ 

The court held that the offence committed can rightly be deemed as “rarest of the rare” and awarding any lesser punishment than death would be inappropriate to the cause of justice.


Durban - A 32-year-old man who snatched an 11 year-old girl off the street and raped her will spend 20 years in jail, police said on Thursday.

In a statement, police spokesperson Captain Nqobile Gwala said the Mtunzini Regional Court sentenced Halala Mkhwanazi for the April 2012 rape of the young girl.
Gwala said the girl was playing with friends in the Mangezi area in Mtunzini when Mkhwanazi "grabbed her, chased her friends and took her to his house where she was raped".
"The victim reported the matter to her teacher who alerted the social workers."
Gwala said a case of rape was opened at Mtunzini SAPS and the docket was transferred to the Empangeni Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit.
"Intensive investigations were conducted by the unit and the accused was apprehended in May 2012. He made several appearances in court until his sentence," she said.

Rapist who grabbed child off street gets 20 years 2016-09-01 Kaveel Singh

East LondonA 20-year-old man who lured two young girls to his home with the promise of R2 was sentenced to an effective 15 years imprisonment, authorities said.
Police spokesperson Captain Jackson Manatha said Siphamandla Mbiko was sentenced by the Butterworth Regional Magistrate's Court on Wednesday for raping two girls aged eight and nine.
He was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for each rape with the sentences set to run concurrently.
According to Manatha, on December 31 2014, the two girls asked the accused for R2 at the Eugene informal settlement.
"The accused told them to follow him to his home. He locked the door and raped both of them. He was later arrested and charged with rape."

Man, 20, sentenced for rape of young girls 2016-08-31 Kaveel Singh

A leading Corporate Area-based psychiatrist has been granted bail on sex charges in connection with crimes committed against his stepdaughter while she was a minor.

The name of the psychiatrist has been withheld in order to protect the victim.
Prosecutors alleged in the Kingston and St Andrew Criminal Court that between 2010 and March 2015, the psychiatrist forcefully had sex with his stepdaughter, performed oral sex on her and caused her to perform oral sex on him.
He is charged with rape, grievous sexual assault and having sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 16.
The stepdaughter is now 18 year old.
After a prolonged investigation, the psychiatrist was arrested and charged on Friday by police personnel from the Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse.
In court yesterday, he was granted bail in the sum of $500,000 and ordered to return to court in September.

Psychiatrist Charged With Raping Stepdaughter Gets $500,000 Bail August 31, 2016


  • Mark Anthony Wakefield, 35, of Alaska, has been arraigned in Grays Harbor Superior Court after being booked into county jail on three counts of child rape and child molestation.
  • His bail was set at $100,000, according to the jail register.
    The Aberdeen Police Investigations Section was assigned this case last week. A juvenile female victim was sexually abused over several years, police said.
    Police developed probable cause to arrest the suspect based on recent correspondence from Wakefield confirming suspicions of criminal activity.

    Man arraigned for child rape, molestation 
  • TERRI HARBER 
  • Sep 1st, 2016
  • Man raped and killed his 8-year-old daughter 7 settembre 2016

    Man raped woman while filming it on his phone 6 settembre 2016

    62enne ha drogato, stuprato e filmato 7 donne 6 settembre 2016

    9-year-old girl, drugged, gangraped by ‘friends’ of her mother 5 settembre 2016

    'Inhuman monster' raped four women in a week 5 settembre 2016

    Woman raped by Uber driver on back seat 5 settembre 2016

    Woman raped during violent attack in east London park 5 settembre 2016

    Girl, 12, raped in south Manchester park 5 settembre 2016

    24-year-old woman raped, strangled in Riverside Park 28 agosto 2016

    Teenage sex worker had sex with dozens of police officers 5 settembre 2016

    Girl X rape scandal 1 settembre 2016

    The child sex abuse capital of Britain 28 agosto 2016

    15-year-old girl repeatedly raped at Sydney foster home 30 agosto 2016

    Staff member at Youth Center raped 18-year-old girl 5 settembre 2016

    Man raped a 78-year-old woman 5 settembre 2016

    Rape, murder of Samia Shahid 5 settembre 2016

    Engineering student raped, murdered 5 settembre 2016

    Karnataka man involved in over 20 cases of rape and murder 5 settembre 2016

    Serial rapist of minor girls arrested 30 agosto 2016

    Chinese serial killer anf rapist arrested 29 agosto 2016

    South African Child Rapist Gets Life 23 agosto 2016

    The Vampire Rapist 28 agosto 2016

    Abducted, raped, held captive for 18 years 28 agosto 2016

    Abducted, Raped, Thrown into Swamp 28 agosto 2016

    Mum was drugged and raped for six years 16 agosto 2016

    Brit teen raped everyday for 3 years 16 agosto 2016

    Raped 3000 times for 6 years 8 agosto 2016

    Horrific rape and killing of a 10-year-old Albuquerque girl 28 agosto 2016

    Rape, Murder of Loretta Jones 20 agosto 2016

    Rape, murder of 11-year-old Zoe Buttigieg 13 agosto 2016

    Rape, murder of Kylie Maybury, six years old 10 giugno 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 10 1 settembre 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 9 30 agosto 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 8 27 agosto 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 7 25 agosto 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 6 22 agosto 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 5 16 agosto 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 4 12 agosto 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 3 10 agosto 2016

    CHILD RAPISTS 2 25 luglio 2016

    Child Rapists 24 giugno 2016

    Scottish cyberlockers "a haven of child pornography" 7 settembre 2016


    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Share This

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...