AddToAny

domenica 2 ottobre 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 17


Authorities have arrested and indicted a pair of Mexican nationals with several charges after they raped young children.

Fernando Limon, 23, along with his brother Ramiro Limon, 28, are charged with four counts of child rape each and were arrested in Tennessee on September 20 “without incident,” according to the Wilson County Sheriff’s Office.

“There have been numerous challenges given the magnitude and nature of the case because of additional time, resources and effort required,” one detective familiar with the case said, adding that the victims were “considerably younger” than 13-years-old. Sheriff Robert Bryan said the case “has been a particularly difficult” one, thanks to “the language barriers and cultural differences.”

Immigration holds have been placed on the suspects and bond is set at $150,000. They face deportation and as much as 25 years in prison on each count of child rape.



DORCHESTER - A former altar boy coordinator is facing two counts of rape of a child and three counts of indecent assault from an incident that happened in the late 1980s and early 1990s, said the district attorney. 

Michael Walsh, 79, was an altar boy coordinator at Dorchester's St. Brendan's on Rita Road. when the assaults occurred, said the Suffolk County. He later became a priest in another state but was relieved of his priesthood duties in 2002.

Using a cane, he appeared in front a Boston judge Wednesday, charged with sexually assaulting and raping a boy between the years 1988 and 1991, when the child was in fourth, fifth and sixth grade.  

The victim, now in his 30's, came forward over the summer. Court paperwork says that Walsh used his position as an altar boy coordinator, as well as his job as a Cedar Grove Baseball coach, to "gain access, groom, and ultimately sexually abuse the victim." Police say Walsh would take the boy and his friends out to eat and to the movies. After dropping off the victim's friends prosecutors say "the victim recalled the sexual abuse over time from indecent groping and touching on multiple occasions to the defendant repeatedly raping him."

Walsh was removed from the priesthood in 2002 when an attorney for two victims called the Grand Rapids diocese's attorney about assault incidents years before. Walsh had been recently ordained in the Catholic Diocese of Grand Rapids, Michigan at the time, but was not assigned to a parish. 

Walsh was never a priest of the Archdiocese of Boston. In a statement, the Archdiocese said they wouldn't comment on the legal proceedings. 

Suffolk prosecutors were able to bring the charges in part because Walsh spent many years in Florida and Michigan, tolling the statute of limitations. 



CHILD rapist Mark Davies has been jailed for seven years after repeatedly abusing his victim

The 39-year-old sexually assaulted and raped the girl when he was a teenager.

The victim reported the abuse years later when she was an adult.

She has received counselling after suffering from depression, nightmares and flashbacks.

Prosecutor Guy Mathieson told Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court the catalogue of abuse happened after the defendant got the girl on her own.

Mr Mathieson said: "He used to get her to touch him and he would touch her."

The defendant made his victim perform a sex act on him and he went on to rape her.

Mr Mathieson said the victim reported the abuse years later to allow her to 'move on' and 'regain herself as a person'.

Davies, of no fixed address but who had recently been bailed to live at an address in Goldenhill Road, Fenton, pleaded guilty to four offences of rape and six offences of indecent assault.

The court heard he was convicted of attempted rape and jailed for 30 months in 2000.

Joanne Wallbanks, mitigating, said the defendant's guilty pleas prevented the victim from having to give evidence at a trial.

She said the attempted rape conviction post-dates these matters.

Miss Wallbanks added: "This happened when my client was a teenager has not been repeated towards children. The court can be satisfied he is not a risk to children."

Judge Timothy Smith jailed Davies for seven years.

He will only be released when the parole board deem him suitable.

He will be on the sex offenders' register indefinitely and will be barred from working with children and vulnerable adults.

Judge Smith told Davies: "You would get her alone and you would abuse her. When the abuse started you were 14 and relatively immature. There may have been an element of going through puberty and engaging in sexual experimentation.

"For many years she had to deal with what you did to her without support.

"The rapes were committed when you were 16 and 17. You committed them at a time when your maturity would have increased."



KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- A Knoxville man was convicted on multiple counts Wednesday after prosecutors say he abused a second grader.

34-year-old Joshua Michael Stewart was convicted of Rape of a Child and two counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery. Judge Steve Sword set the case for sentencing on November 18.

Assistant District Attorneys Joanie Stewart and Ashley McDermott showed that starting in 2007 when the victim was abused in the second grade through the time she was in the fourth grade and that Stewart touched her, by digitally penetrating her, and by making her touch him. Prosecutors say the victim did not disclose this information until several years later when Stewart was sent to prison on an unrelated Aggravated Assault case.

The Assistant District Attorney General said once the victim disclosed, Knoxville Police Department Investigator Keith Johnson interviewed both the victim and Stewart and sent the victim to be interviewed forensically at Childhelp Children’s Center of East Tennessee.

Rape of a Child is a Class A felony that carries a punishment of twenty-five years in prison without the possibility of parole. On each of the counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery, Stewart is facing eight to twelve years in prison. At sentencing, prosecutors will ask Judge Sword for the maximum sentence on each count and to run those counts consecutive to each other to ensure Stewart remains in prison for as long as possible.



A convicted child rapist who posed as a policeman to attack two schoolgirls in the space of an hour was jailed for life today.

Apeldelrazek Badran, 33, had been released six months before the attacks after serving nine years for raping a nine-year-old girl.

He was locked up in 2003, released on licence in 2009, recalled in 2011 and finally released again in July 2015 before the latest spree of sexually motivated crimes against schoolgirls.

In the first attack on January 27 this year, Badran disguised himself as a policeman when he attacked an 11-year-old girl intending to sexually assault her, but she managed to escape.

An hour later, he tried to ‘arrest’ a vulnerable 12-year-old girl for shoplifting

He lured her into an alleyway, threatened to 'cut' her with what she thought was a knife before sexually assaulting her.

During the attack the girl's frantic mother, who was worried because her daughter hadn't returned home, made panicky calls to her mobile.

Badran then took photos of the girl's half-naked body on his phone, forcing her to smile and telling her that if she told anyone about the incident he would post the pictures online.

She managed to escape but dropped her mother's bank card.

When the terrified girl was eventually found by her mother she was 'crying and shaking' and said, 'it's not my fault, I tried to escape'.

Police identified Badran before officers went to his home address in Enfield, north London, half a mile away from where the two attacks took place.

The officer found the bank card and a photo of his victim, which Badran had edited to include his own details of what happened for his own pleasure.

Badran was found guilty of one count of causing acutal bodily harm, battery with intent to commit a sexual offence, sexual assault by digital penetration, sexual touching and bank-card theft.

He was also found him guilty of a further two breaches of his sexual harm prevention order.

Jailing Badran today at Wood Green Crown Court, Judge Rosa Harwood-Smart QC said: 'You fit the criteria of a dangerous offender.
'All these offences are serious and the girls have been deeply and probably permanently scarred by their experience and I am aware of the damage to them and their families as a result of your actions.
'The seriousness is such, that a determinate sentence is not appropriate, and I am sentencing you to life.
'You are very dangerous. Your behaviour is described as protracted and they say you pose a high risk towards children, and a high risk of reoffending.'

She added: 'In 2003, you raped a nine-year-old girl while she was fishing.
'You persuaded her to come and play with you before you mercilessly raped her.
'You were released in 2011, but returned to jail after you chased another girl. She was older, but of diminutive stature.
'You were again release in 2015, and then in January of 2016, these offences took place.
'[The first victim] was returning from school when you chased and grabbed her. She escaped and you were captured on CCTV.
'Passers by were so alarmed by your actions that they made a note of your appearance.'
He added: '[The second victim] was returning home after shopping for school clothes.
'You posed as a police officer and told her she might have shoplifted. 
'You threatened her with what she thought was a knife and forced her to smile for photos, which were then edited and commented on by you.'

Badran gave no reaction while the sentence was passed, while his father, sitting in the public gallery, put his head in his hands.



The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has captured a Springfield fugitive that has eluded capture for over a decade, according to a news release issued by the agency.

In November 2005, Springfield Police charged a man using the false identity of Joe Anthony Mercado Ortiz with four counts of child rape and five counts of aggravated sexual battery. He was arrested on Nov. 15, 2005, released on $125,000 bond and failed to appear in court at his appointed time one week later.

A coordinated effort by TBI special agents, intelligence analysts with the TBI and FBI, the Springfield Police Department, the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office and the TBI and Nashville’s FBI Violent Crimes Task Force led the authorities to believe last week that the man known as Joe Ortiz may be in Missouri, the release said.

TBI agents went to Missouri, worked with local authorities and learned that Ortiz was possibly in Hayti, Missouri with a woman who left Tennessee with him in 2005, the release said.

The Hayti Police Department arrested the suspect Friday at a local Budget Inn. The suspect’s real identity is still unknown, but investigators were able to identify him based on tattoos taken at the time of his arrest, the release notes.


The Durban High Court has dealt severly with a convicted child rapist and murderer.

It has slapped 22-year-old Lindokuhle Mthethwa with two life sentences - for two crimes committed in Umhlali, north of Durban. 

Mthethwa was handed a further combined ten years for kidnapping and housebreaking. 

Police say in July last year, he broke down the door of a room in which five-year-old Velile Mngomezulu had been sleeping. 


He then took the child out to nearby bushes, where he raped her and then smashed her head against rocks - out of fear the child would be able to identify him. 

Velile was found still alive later and taken to hospital, where she later died

In a similar case, a 37-year-old Inchanga father was sentenced to 20 years in prison for raping his 13-year-old biological daughter on Christmas Day - three years ago.

Durban child rapist sentenced to two life terms  

CHILD RAPISTS 16 27 settembre 2016

11-year-old boy raped 9-year-old boy 15 times 27 settembre 2016

15-year-old girl raped in a children's playground 27 settembre 2016

Married woman kidnapped, gang-raped by five 26 settembre 2016

15-year-old girl gang-raped by three 26 settembre 2016

Mother-of-three drugged, gang-raped by six migrants 26 settembre 2016

Teenager assaulted and raped in central Manchester 25 settembre 2016

Young woman raped in south-west London 25 settembre 2016

3 teenagers raped woman at home 23 settembre 2016

Two sisters raped, tortured by parents for 14 years 25 settembre 2016

Boy raped by 'cruel' father 25 settembre 2016

Rapist, killer hanged in Malaysia 24 settembre 2016

19-year-old girl raped, murdered 23 settembre 2016


Child rapist, killer sentenced to death 23 settembre 2016

Rapist killer of 10-year-old come out of prison 20 settembre 2016

10-yr-old girl raped, murdered in Rampur 9 settembre 2016

80-90% accused in sex crimes cases go free 11 settembre 2016


The Evil Pastor: man raped 10-year-old girl in homeless shelter 21 settembre 2016

Preti Pedofili, lettera a Papa Francesco 21 settembre 2016


Operation Undertow: 22 pedophiles arrested in Florida 17 settembre 2016

Operation Malaise: tech-savvy pedophile network 16 settembre 2016

Porn Addicted Rapists: Operation Statewide 22 agosto 2016

Michael Jackson's private pedophilia institute 16 settembre 2016

"Disneyland for pedophiles" 16 settembre 2016

Teen filmed while raping a 1-Year-Old out of prison 16 settembre 2016

Paedophile filmed himself raping toddler 11 giugno 2016

Businessman exploited children in Philippines through online webcams 16 settembre 2016

Australian pedophiles abused and filmed children 16 settembre 2016

The app that tracks and maps rapists and paedophiles 9 settembre 2016

The most evil Australian paedophiles and child killers 9 settembre 2016

Former city mayor raped a 4-year-old girl 16 settembre 2016

American serial pedophile arrested in Nepal, 5 kids rescued 12 settembre 2016

Paedophile found with missing 6-year-old girl vanished from park 1 settembre 2016

Paedophile gang who abused children for decades jailed 10 settembre 2016

Porn Addicted Rapists 5 12 settembre 2016

Kazakhstan starts castrating pedophiles 9 settembre 2016

Scottish cyberlockers "a haven of child pornography" 7 settembre 2016

Evil 8 pedophile ring 26 agosto 2016

Italian Perverts Posed as Doctors to Rape Anorexia Patients 10 settembre 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 12 12 settembre 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 11 7 settembre 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 10 1 settembre 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 9 30 agosto 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 8 27 agosto 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 7 25 agosto 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 6 22 agosto 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 5 16 agosto 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 4 12 agosto 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 3 10 agosto 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 2 25 luglio 2016

Child Rapists 24 giugno 2016


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...