AddToAny

mercoledì 30 novembre 2016

CHILD RAPISTS 29


"He is a dangerous man who I believe, while he is still breathing, has the ability to harm others." The words of one of one of Anthony Frost's victims, just a childwhen he sexually abused her, rang out across a courtroom
"I was nothing more than a likeable, innocent, little girl and he decided to use me for his disgusting sexual needs," said the woman, who is now in her 30s and was aged under ten when Frost sexually assaulted her.

READ MORE: Convicted killer Anthony Frost is jailed for 12 years after raping child


Frost, now 57, pleaded guilty at Derby Crown Court to that offence, and to the more serious rape of a teenage girl. He has been jailed for 12 years.
The two victims only came forward last year to tell police what Frost had done to them.

The hearing was told that Frost, then of Park Road, Belper, carried out the acts at a house in Holbrook.
In her victim personal statement, the girl who was raped in the 1980s and is now in her 40s said: "The pain and nightmares never go away.

"He made me overbearing with my own children, I will not let them be alone with a male.

"I always feel like I need to be clean because when I think about what he did even now I feel dirty."

Shockingly, more than a decade after he sexually abused the two victims, Frost was responsible for the death of a former girlfriend.

In May 2004, he was in his 40s and was still living in Park Road, Belper. He had been in a relationship with mum-of-two Sarah Jane Dudley for seven years but they had split up two years before he set a fire that was to kill her at her Belper home.

He mistakenly believed the mother-of-two had a new lover after ringing the wrong number and hearing a man's voice.


After a night out on his own in Ripley, he pushed a burning plastic bag through the letterbox of her semi-detached housein Highwood Avenue, Bargate, Belper.
Miss Dudley, 33, a carer at a residential home, died from smoke inhalation. She was trapped in the blaze which gutted her home.
That offence saw Frost jailed for ten years after he pleaded guilty to manslaughter and arson at Nottingham Crown Court.




LOS ANGELES, CA -- A Long Beach man was charged Monday with kidnapping and raping two teenage girls in South Los Angeles one month apart.

Samuel Alexander Vasquez, 29, appeared in a downtown courtroom and pleaded not guilty to two counts each of kidnapping to commit rape and forcible rape and one count each of forcible oral copulation and assault with a deadly weapon.

Vasquez is due back in court Dec. 6, when a date is expected to be set for a preliminary hearing to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial.
Based on the prosecution's request, bail was increased from $1 million to $5.03 million for Vasquez, who was arrested Thursday and faces up to life in prison if convicted as charged.
The first attack occurred on the evening of Sept. 27. A 16-year-old girl was walking home near 75th and Figueroa streets when a suspect approached her and forced her into his vehicle at knifepoint. He drove her another location, where he raped her, police said.
On Oct. 28 during daylight hours, a 14-year-old girl was walking home near 70th and Flower streets when she was forced into a vehicle at knifepoint. Her attacker held a knife on her as he drove away, parked his vehicle and raped her, police said.
-- City News Service, photo courtesy of the LAPD

Long Beach Man Charged with Kidnapping, Raping 2 Teen Girls November 21, 2016




A "despicable" New Addington mechanic who groomed and raped a young teenage girl after offering her pocket money to wash cars has been jailed.

Frederick Skinner, of Goldcrest Way, was jailed for 16 years at Woolwich Crown Court on Tuesday after he was found guilty of three counts of rape and five counts of sexual activity with a child.
Skinner ran a workshop in the borough and met the victim, who cannot be identified, when he offered her pocket money to wash cars for him, police said.
The 59-year-old began grooming the girl when she was just 12 when she took up the offer of work and the court heard he "brushed past" her as she cleaned his cars.




A man who sexually assaulted and beat up a 16-year-old Temecula girl, threatening to kill her family if she didn’t comply with his demands, was sentenced today to five years in state prison.

Lance Jacquest Dhuyvetter, 29, of San Diego pleaded guilty this month to statutory rape, assault likely to produce great bodily injury and domestic abuse for the April 2015 offenses against the now-17-year-old victim, whose identity was not disclosed.
In exchange for his admissions, the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office dropped charges against Dhuyvetter of false imprisonment, forcible rape, forced oral copulation and furnishing drugs to a minor.
Superior Court Judge Stephen Gallon certified the terms of the plea agreement and imposed the sentence stipulated by the prosecution and defense.
Gallon also credited Dhuyvetter with nearly three years’ jail time – which included state-mandated credits aimed at relieving prison crowding – effectively cutting the sentence to just over two years.
According to sheriff's investigators, Dhuyvetter and the victim were in a brief dating relationship that she broke off in mid-April 2015, which enraged him.
The teenager told detectives that Dhuyvetter repeatedly called her cellphone number and coerced her to meet with him after the break-up, culminating in an April 18 rendezvous during which he drove her to a Temecula hotel.
According to a bail-setting affidavit filed by the sheriff’s department, at one point, he “struck the victim, which caused her to fall off the bed and hit her head on the dresser,” leaving a cut above her left eye, the affidavit stated.
Sheriff’s investigators alleged that the defendant directed the girl to perform oral sex, and a short time later, he had intercourse with her.


A Welwyn Garden City man who repeatedly raped and abused two young girls over a decade has been jailed for 13 years.

Peter Thackeray, 54, of Peartree Lane, was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court on Monday, after being convicted by a jury of 11 counts of rape and indecent assault.
The offences were committed between 1989 and 1999, when his victims were aged between nine and 14.
When his barrister, Francis McGrath, told the court of his client’s “remorse”, judge Andrew Bright interjected: “He has no remorse whatsoever.
“He makes it sound [ in probation interviews] as if he is the victim.”
He told Thackeray: “They [the victims] have suffered irreparable psychological harm at your hands.
“There is no remorse here at all - nothing but self-pity.”
One one occasion in his own home, Thackeray even raped one of the victims in the presence of other young children.
Thackeray was banned for life from spending a night in the same building as any child unless a parent who knows about his offending is present.

Welwyn Garden City child rapist jailed 20 November 2016 Alex Lewis

Child rapist on the run 23 Nov 2016 

Alabama man killed pedophile who abused her daughter 

28 NOVEMBRE 2016

llinois man raped, killed 8-year-old girl 28 NOVEMBRE 2016

3-and-half-year-old girl raped, left to die in Delhi 22 novembre 2016

4-month-old baby raped by 38-year-old man in Namibia 21 novembre 2016

4-year-old baby raped by 40-year-old man 26 novembre 2016

8-year-old girl raped, 15-year-old gang-raped in Pakistan 26 novembre 2016

Father and friend raped 12 yer-old daughter 26 novembre 2016

Father who raped his 5-month-old daughter arrested in Ohio 23 NOVEMBRE 2016

Stepmother helped her husband rape his 2 children 25 novembre 2016

Man raped his daughter for 2 years 25 novembre 2016

Security guard repeatedly raped his minor daughter 24 novembre 2016

Child rapes on the rise in Bangladesh 25 novembre 2016

Child Rape in El Salvador 25 novembre 2016




CHILD RAPISTS 28 22 novembre 2016


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...