AddToAny

venerdì 20 gennaio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 43

British pedophile Paul Charles Wilkins, 70, of Littleport, Cambridgeshire, flew to California in January 2016. He was caught in an undercover sting faced several charges, however, under a plea agreement pledged guilty to taking pornographic images in the country. He was also ordered to pay a $25,000 fine.

Paul Charles Wilkins holds dual UK and US citizenship, was jailed 56 months in UK for possessing indecent images of children, in 2011. US officials said that he was on probation when he left UK on January 31 last year. He was travelling to California to engage in illicit sexual conduct with two boys aged 10 and 12.
Paul Charles Wilkins had set up an online site that would enable him to arrange meeting young boys. And made a journey to the US after a man apparently offered him sex with his two sons. His original plan had failed, instead he fell for a sting operation set up by undercover agents. They contacted him via an online group he administered and used by pedophiles.
He paid one of the undercover agents $250 for sex with a nine-year-old Mexican boy in Palm Spring. But the boy did not exist and Wilkins was arrested after handing over his payment for the boy. He initially denied four charges of travelling with the intent to transport child pornography, possession of child pornography, attempted sex trafficking of children and intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct.
According to the BBC, in September he plead guilty to the later charges under a plea agreement with the US Attorney's Office. United States Attorney Eileen M Decker, said that the defendant persistently engaged in the sexual exploitation of children. Today's sentence ensures that children will be protected from his abhorrent conduct for many years. According to the International Business Times, the top five countries with the highest rates of child sexual abuse are South Africa, India, Zimbabwe, United Kingdom and United States.

British Pedophile Paul Charles Wilkins Caught And Jailed In US Ayin Badz , Jan 19, 2017

NEW PHILADELPHIA A New Philadelphia man may spend the rest of his life in prison after he pleaded guilty Friday to rape offenses that occurred during about a four-year time frame.
Brian E. Mechelke, 38, of 506 Fair Ave. NW, was sentenced by Tuscarawas County Common Pleas Judge Edward O'Farrell to serve two life sentences for two counts of rape, a first-degree felony. The sentences are to be served concurrently. One sentence has parole eligibility after 15 years and the other has parole eligibility after 10 years. The earliest Mechelke can be released from prison is after serving at least 15 years.
Additionally, Mechelke was sentenced to serve four years in prison on a charge of pandering obscenity involving a minor, a second-degree felony. That sentence will also be served concurrently with the two life sentences.
Mechelke appeared in Common Pleas Court Friday for a status hearing for an upcoming Jan. 31 jury trial, which is now canceled. Mechelke's sentencing was part of a negotiated-plea agreement, which included dropping counts in a seven-count indictment. He was represented by attorney Aaron Kovalchik.
Before passing down the two life sentences, O'Farrell asked if Mechelke had anything to say.
"I'm sorry just for everybody involved in all this. Very sorry," an emotional Mechelke said.
The offenses Mechelke committed occurred between March 1, 2012, and June 17, 2016. No more specific location than Tuscarawas County is given for the crimes, although they were investigated by the New Philadelphia Police Department.
They all involved two child victims, according to Tuscarawas County Assistant Prosecutor Mike Ernest. The charges were filed in New Philadelphia Municipal Court on June 20, and Mechelke has remained in the Tuscarawas County Jail since then.
Ernest said the victims were aware of the plea agreement and the case possibly being concluded on Friday.
"It was definitely the wishes of the victims to resolve it, along those lines with a concurrent sentence," Ernest said after the hearing.
Mechelke was indicted in July and pleaded not guilty at an arraignment. Originally held in jail on $1 million bond, Mechelke's bail was revoked in July at the request of prosecutors.
The original indictment was five counts of rape, all first-degree felonies; unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and gross sexual imposition, both third-degree felonies. As part of the negotiated-plea agreement, the gross sexual imposition charge was changed to the charge of pandering obscenity involving minor. Three counts of rape and unlawful sexual conduct with a minor were dismissed as part of the plea agreement.
If Mechelke is released from prison, he would have to register as a Tier III sex offender, the most serious classification, O'Farrell told Mechelke. He would have to report his address to the sheriff of his county of residence every 90 days for the rest of his life. Additionally, Mechelke would have to serve five years of parole.

Brian E. Mechelke gets two life sentences for child rape Alex Knisely Jan 13, 2017

A Cleethorpes man will be sentenced tomorrow after admitting to a string of sexual offences against a girl under the age of two – including attempted rape.
Callum Bedford, 28, of Lairgate Place, Cleethorpes, was identified by Canadian authorities as part of an international operation to root out and bring to justice those making and distributing indecent images of children via the internet.
He is due to appear before Grimsby Crown Court tomorrow for sentencing, after admitting that on or before September 6 last year he had:
  • Taken indecent photographs of a child (two counts relating to Category B and Category C images).
  • Distributed indecent photographs of a child (two counts relating to Category B and Category C images).
  • Been in possession of extreme pornographic material, featuring the abuse of animals.
  • Made indecent images of children (three counts relating to 51 category B images and 69 category C images).
  • Partaken in adult sexual activity with a girl under the age of two.
  • Attempted to rape of a girl under the age of two.
Bedford's activities were first identified by the Canadian authorities after he shared the images via social media.


Their investigation was passed to the National Crime Agency (NCA) and the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) in the UK. In turn, Humberside Police became involved and within 24 hours of receiving the NCA report Bedford was arrested by Humberside officers.
Within two days of his arrest Bedford was charged and brought before Grimsby and Cleethorpes magistrates, who remanded him into custody.
Detective Constable Steve Bury, who led the investigation, said: “This was a particularly harrowing case – one of the worst I have dealt with in my 10 years in this role.
“We take some comfort in the speed with which we were able to arrest and charge Bedford. He now faces a significant jail sentence.
“Offences of this kind are extremely serious and we and our partner agencies around the world work tirelessly to identify those who create and distribute indecent images of children, so that they can be stopped and brought to justice and their victims can be protected from further harm.
“An international investigation is still ongoing to identify those who Bedford shared these images with and we are hopeful that they too will be traced and charged in relation to this case.
“I would appeal for anyone with information about this kind of offending to contact us on 101 – or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111."

A Burlington man was arrested Thursday on charges related to sex offenses with a juvenile.
Felipe Samuel Rivera Rodriguez, 24, of 1717 Durham St., Lot 114, was arrested by the Alamance County Sheriff's Office and charged with felony statutory rape of a person 13, 14, or 15 years old and felony indecent liberties with a child.
Though the sheriff's office obtained the warrants on Rodriguez in November, he was taken into custody Thursday afternoon.
According to arrest warrants, between March 1 and October 26, Rodriguez had sex with the adolescent victim.
He was held in the Alamance County jail under a $250,000 bond.

Burlington man charged with child rape Natalie Allison Janicello Jan 19, 2017

A 79-year-old Jacksboro man has been convicted of 20 sex-related counts including rape of a child, according to Campbell County prosecutors.
Norman C. Good faces sentencing March 6 before Campbell County Criminal Court Judge Shayne Sexton, according to Jared Effler, district attorney general of the 8th Judicial District.
A Campbell County jury returned the verdict Thursday after a two-day trial. Good then was taken into custody.
Good was convicted of 14 counts of aggravated sexual battery; two counts of rape of a child; one count of attempted rape of a child; one count of attempted aggravated sexual battery; and two counts of solicitation of a minor to commit rape of a child.
The Jacksboro Police Department and Campbell County Sheriff's Office investigated the case.
A Clare County judge has ordered a Harrison man to spend 25 to 50 years in prison for raping a girl younger than 13.
Circuit Judge Roy Mienk also ordered John Sherman Engel to a lifetime of GPS monitoring, and to pay a $60 DNA fee, $68 state costs, $130 crime victim rights fee, $500 costs, $500 fine and $700 in court-appointed attorney fees.
Mienk credited Engel 370 days for time served between his arrest and sentencing.
Clare County Prosecutor Michelle Ambrozaitis charged Engel, 54, in January 2016 with five counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct.
A jury on Nov. 29 found Engel guilty of one count, Ambrozaitis said.
“Hopefully...the victim and her family can move forward with the healing process,” Ambrozaitis said after the sentencing, which carried a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years.
Ambrozaitis credited Michigan State Police Lt. Gary Green of the Mt. Pleasant post, the investigating officer, and many others for cooperating and working together to bring justice to the victim.
Others involved in the case were Joyce Seigel, an expert in the field of child sexual abuse; and the other witnesses related to the victim, some of whom traveled from another state in order to testify.
“Without everyone’s cooperation we wouldn’t have been successful,” Ambrozaitis said.
Engel remains in the Clare County Jail, awaiting transfer to the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center at the state prison in Jackson, where male prisoners taken before being placed.

Harrison man sentenced to 25-50 years for child rape Susan Field 

SPRINGFIELD — A Palmer man has been sentenced to up to 12 years in prison for raping a 6-year-old girl.

The Republican newspaper reports that 32-year-old Jeremy Libby was also sentenced Tuesday to 10 years of probation following the completion of his prison sentence. He was found guilty Friday by a Hampden County Superior Court jury of four counts of four counts of forcible child rape.

Prosecutors asked for a prison term of up to 24 years.

Libby's attorney sought a more lenient sentence, saying he has a negligible criminal history and has always held a steady job.

The prosecutor read impact statements from the girl's grandmother and mother, who said she struggles to feel safe.

Palmer man convicted of child rape Associated Press January 11, 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 4 20 gennaio 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 42 19 gennaio 2017




Porn Addicted Rapists 22 13 gennaio 2017



6-year-old girl raped, tortured in Karachi 19 gennaio 2017

Brutal rape, murder of Franziska Blöchliger 19 gennaio 2017

7-month-old child raped by her grandfather 19 gennaio 2017

18-year-old girl raped, murdered 19 gennaio 2017

60-year-old woman gang-raped by 4 youngsters 18 gennaio 2017

3-and-a-half-year-old child raped by 59-year-old neighbour 18 gennaio 2017

Schoolgirl gang-raped by teachers fights for life 18 gennaio 2017

Gang-rape video of 16-year-old Somali girl shared on Facebook 18 gennaio 2017

5-year-old girl raped by 55-year-old man 17 gennaio 2017

4-year-old girl raped inside National Security Guard campus 17 gennaio 2017

Donna disabile stuprata nel bagno di un bar, arrestato trentenne 16 gennaio 2017

11-year-old girl gang-raped, filmed in Brazil 16 gennaio 2017

Mentally disabled woman raped by 2 cops 16 gennaio 2017

Child rapist burnt to death 16 gennaio 2017


Serial paedophile, child rapist arrested in Delhi 16 gennaio 2017

28-year-old man drugged, raped 15-year-old he met on Facebook 15 gennaio 2017

12-year-old girl dragged into a alley, raped by 16-year-old boy in Manchester 15 gennaio 2017

24-year-old woman dragged into bushes, raped in Victoria Park 15 gennaio 2017

4-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped, murdered in Thane 15 gennaio 2017


  • 39-year-old woman pushed to ground, raped on Manhattan street 14 gennaio 2017

    18-year-old girl drugged, raped by a man and 3 teens in Sydney 14 gennaio 2017

    Abusi sessuali su un bimbo di 5 anni, arrestato pedofilo 20enne 14 gennaio 2017

    Morte di un allenatore pedofilo 13 gennaio 2017

    Morte di un pediatra pedofilo 4 settembre 2016

    Death of a Pedophile Bishop 4 GENNAIO 2017

    "LUSSURIA" Così il Vaticano protegge i preti pedofili 17 Gennaio 2017                                                                                                           Incubo Pedofilia 15 dicembre 2016                            Orrore Pedofilia: neonati abusati sessualmente 31 DICEMBRE 2016

    Serial child rapist abused more than 100 kids over decades 29 dicembre 2016

  • Schoolgirl gang-raped by 4 teens in Workington 6 gennaio 2017

    24-year-old woman kidnapped, gang-raped by 3 in a car 12 gennaio 2017

    5-year-old-girl raped by 17-year-old boy, threw into a pond 12 gennaio 2017

    Disabled minor girl gang raped, filmed by a 57-year-old man and 2 teens 9 gennaio 2017

    14-year-old girl raped, murdered in Maharashtra 7 gennaio 2017

    14-year-old girl raped, murdered by depraved mum and boyfriend 9 GENNAIO 2017

    8-year-old girl raped, killed, dumped in a suitcase in Huancayo 7 GENNAIO 2017

    Brutal sexual assault of 1-year-old girl, couple arrested 7 GENNAIO 2017

    Girl's throat slit by co-worker for resisting his sexual advances 7 GENNAIO 2017

    4 men chop off girl's ears for resisting rape in Baghpat 6 GENNAIO 2017

    Woman beaten at a marketplace for resisting sexual assault 1 GENNAIO 2017

    9-year-old girl raped by her 65-year-old neighbour 7 gennaio 2017

    30-Year-Old Woman Raped, Murdered In Kerala 6 gennaio 2017 


    India's rape epidemic 26 dicembre 2016


    Sex monster preyed on children for 40 years 5 gennaio 2017                                                                            Football coach sexually abused 5 young players for years 


  • Kayleigh’s Love Story 4 GENNAIO 2017


  • Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Share This

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...