AddToAny

venerdì 10 febbraio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 57



A sex beast who raped a young girl has been jailed for 13 years.
David Llewelyn Lloyd Davies had denied sexually assaulting the youngster over a period of several years.
Davies, 37, had even told the girl that what he was doing was “fun”, and that she “knew she liked it”.
The girl was as young as 10 or 11 when the abuse began.
She said the ordeal began in 2008 with him “stroking her leg”, but it escalated to rape over a four year period.
Prosecutor Sion ap Mihangel, at Caernarfon crown court, said Davies, of Bryn Gwran, Anglesey , had made a “significant comment” to a policeman when he was arrested, apparently admitting: “I regret it. I shouldn’t have done it.”
But he had pleaded not guilty to the charges levelled against him and over the course of a five-day trial, the brave youngster had to endure giving evidence behind a screen.
The jury of eight men and four women were shown a DVD of an interview the girl gave to police in which she said she had shouted at hi “I don’t want you to hurt me” before kicking him off her.
She said the ordeal had been “disgusting” and had “hurt a lot”, telling police: “I was scared for my life.”
Welcoming the sentence, North Wales Police investigating officer Detective Constable Tamzin Williams said, “The victim, who is now an adult, showed great courage in coming forward to report this matter. We are delighted with the sentence as it reflects the seriousness of the offending.
“This was a very sensitive case involving numerous historic sexual offences against a child over a number of years.
“North Wales Police take offences of this nature very seriously and ensure victims are offered specialist support throughout the investigation process.
“The Amethyst Team are a dedicated resource committed to providing the highest level of service to victims of serious sexual offences.
“I hope this sentence will inspire confidence in other victims of historic serious sexual offences to come forward.”
A retired English teacher was jailed for at least 16 years on Wednesday for what his judge called an “appalling catalogue” of sex offenses against children in Thailand and Britain.
Mark Frost, 70, admitted 45 sex offenses against nine children in Thailand between 2009 and 2012 and two British pupils in the 1990s.
The offenses included rape, sexual assault and inciting sexual activity with a child under 13. His victims were aged between 10 and 15.
At England’s Central Criminal Court in London, he was sentenced to serve 13 concurrent life sentences and will spend a minimum of 16 years in jail.
His crimes were “the most appalling catalogue of sexual abuse,” Judge Mark Lucraft said.
“It is clear you have an obsession with sexually abusing young boys with evidence of planning and grooming.
Your conduct towards each and every one of these victims is horrific and deeply disturbing.”
He added Frost’s offenses were “truly shocking” and that he was someone who will continue to pose a risk to children.
The court heard how Frost raped impoverished Asian boys and encouraged them to engage in sex acts after grooming them with cash and sweets.
“The harrowing evidence presented by the prosecution in this case outlined the suffering that Mark Frost caused to his victims,” said Ruona Iguyovwe, from the state’s Crown Prosecution Service.
“Over many years, Frost repeatedly exploited vulnerable young victims, both in the U.K. and in Thailand, for his own sexual gratification.
“His offending has caused severe psychological harm to all of the children he abused, many of whom are now old enough to realize the enormity of what happened to them.”
The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) urged other potential victims to come forward.
“Mark Frost’s vile campaign of sickening child abuse spanned over quarter of a century in the U.K. and abroad, and today’s sentence will likely see him spending the rest of his days behind bars,” a spokesman said.
Frost was a prolific and dangerous pedophile who worked as a teacher and Scout leader for decades. We hope that anyone who suffered can now find the courage to speak out.”

A Baton Rouge man is accused of raping a 12-year-old girl at her home, according to a Baton Rouge Police Department report.
Trey Brown, 33, 5740 Atlanta Ave., Baton Rouge, was booked Wednesday morning into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on a count first-degree rape.
The girl's mother told police she let Brown into her home around 4:30 a.m. Sunday because she thought he was going to see her mother, the victim's grandmother, the report says.
After letting him in the house, she said, she went to the bathroom and returned to her bedroom to find Brown sitting on her bed and her daughter standing against a wall, covered in a blanket, according to the report.
When the mother asked him what happened, officials say, he simply responded, "I thought it was you."
The mother then kicked him out and called the police. The victim told investigators about the rape and added that she had never seen him before, the report says.
Police arrested Brown on Wednesday morning. According to his arrest report, Brown's home is vacant because of flooding and authorities were initially unable to reach him by phone. 


GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. (WZZM) - A Comstock Park man who spent more than nine years in prison for raping a school-aged boy over a two-year span has been acquitted of the charges in a second trial ordered by the Michigan Supreme Court.

Dennis Lee Tomasik, now 53, was found not guilty of two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a person under the age of 13

At the first trial, Kent County jurors heard a police interrogation in which Tomasik denied molesting the boy.  Jurors didn't buy it; they found him guilty following a trial that lasted more than a week. The Supreme Court now says that interview never should have been played to the jury.

Kent County Circuit Court Judge Donald A. Johnston in June, 2007 sentenced Tomasik to between 12 and 50 years in prison. Since then, the case has been the subject of numerous appeals that eventually reached the Michigan Supreme Court.

Justices in Dec. 2015 sent the case back to Kent County for a new trial. Justices said the interrogation between Tomasik and detectives “was not admissible evidence’’ and should not have been played to jurors.

It based that decision on a 2013 ruling it made involving another sexual assault case in which Kent County detectives made statements regarding the defendant’s truthfulness, as well as that of child-victims in general. The recording, which was played for a jury, can be viewed as prejudicial, the Supreme Court said.

Its 2013 decision in People v. Musser, was retroactive, meaning it applied to the Tomasik case, Grand Rapids defense attorney Damian Nunzio said.

“Essentially what it did, it tightened up police interrogations and what could be introduced in court,’’ said Nunzio, who represented Tomasik in the 2007 trial. “I think part of that interrogation led to the conviction the first time around.

“Certain things were admitted that shouldn’t have been admitted,’’ Nunzio said. “And by virtue of that, it really set a clear and easy path for an acquittal the second time around.’’

That is what happened this week. Jurors deliberated 25 minutes before finding Tomasik not guilty on two counts of criminal sexual conduct. Several people who testified at the original trial were back in court again, including the alleged victim, who is now 26 years old.

Testimony this time round was different; prosecutors could not use the recorded interrogation that was played in the first trial.

Tomasik’s legal team also called into question the veracity of the alleged victim, saying he had emotional issues before the alleged assaults occurred between June, 1996 and December, 1998.

“Mr. Tomasik is being falsely accused of assaults by a troubled young man,’’ Lansing attorney Mary Chartier-Mittendorf wrote in documents requesting his school and counseling records.

Tomasik, who still has family living in Comstock Park, could not be reached for comment.

Allegations of abuse came to light in Feb. 2006 when the boy, now in his teens, disclosed that Tomasik forced him to perform oral sex 50 to 60 times. He told investigators Tomasik raped him between 10 and 20 times, court records show.

He said it happened at Tomasik’s home in a neighborhood off of Six Mile Road NW east of Alpine Avenue, court records show. The boy lived in the neighborhood and was friends with Tomasik’s son, according to earlier testimony.

He told police Tomasik threatened to kill him and his family if he told anyone about what happened, court records show. During an earlier court hearing, the boy said he stopped going to Tomasik’s house because he was “fed up and scared.’’

“I was just too scared to tell anybody,’’ he testified at a 2006 hearing after charges were filed.

A district court judge cleared the courtroom when the boy, holding a Batman doll, testified at a preliminary hearing more than a decade ago.

“Ever since I was a little kid, I felt like Batman because I have my own deep, dark secrets,’’ he told the court.




PARAGOULD, AR (KAIT) - A Paragould man and woman face rape charges after police say they sexually assaulted two teen boys.

District Court Judge Dan Stidham found probable cause to charge Clarissa Anne Cooley, 41, and Heath Burnell Mabry, 50, with rape.

Investigators say Cooley had sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old boy multiple times at a home in Greene County. On at least one occasion, Mabry was present and “doing something on the computer,” court documents stated.

Mabry is also accused of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old boy "over a period of several months." The teen told Detective Rhonda Thomas of the Paragould Police Department that Cooley was in the room during one encounter and even “encouraged” the boy to have sex with Mabry.


 — A 25-year-old Raleigh man has been charged after police say he kidnapped and raped a 12-year-old on Tuesday.
Kendrick Kaddeen Benton, of Bunch Drive, is charged with felony statutory rape of a child by adult and first-degree kidnapping. 
Benton was taken into custody Wednesday on Bart Street, according to arrest warrants.
He was in the Wake County jail Thursday morning on a $1.25 million bond.

Child kidnapped, raped by 25-year-old man, police say Feb 09 2017

A Bellefontaine man was charged Wednesday with one felony count of rape following an that occurred Feb. 1 involving a 15-year-old female victim. 
Deputies of the Logan County Sheriff’s Office report Michael “Eric” Justin, 47, of 505 W. Columbus, was booked into the Logan County Jail about 2:50 p.m. 
Deputies met with the 15-year-old Bellefontaine girl Feb. 1 at Mary Rutan Hospital. 
She reported that the defendant had offered to take her out in a vehicle to teach the teen how to drive. The rape then occurred in the suspect’s vehicle after he instructed her to drive to a location in Logan County. 
The victim was transferred to Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus for treatment.
SPRINGFIELD -- A 51-year-old city man will be sentenced Feb. 16 for rape of a child aggravated by age.

A jury on Tuesday found Mark Anthony Crichlow guilty of the charge in the trial before Hampden Superior Court Judge Richard J. Carey. The jury took two days to reach its verdict.
Crichlow's sentencing is scheduled for 2 p.m. in the case prosecuted by Assistant District Attorney Lee Baker. Crichlow was represented by defense attorney Joan M. Williams.


A Staten Island man is accused of raping his 13-year-old neighbor inside his apartment Wednesday afternoon.
William Rivera, 46, dragged the girl, into his Corson Ave. apartment in New Brighton at about 3:25 p.m., pulled off her clothes, then forced himself on her, police said Thursday.
The girl went to Richmond University Medical Center, and investigators tested her with a rape kit, sources said.
Police arrested Rivera Wednesday, charging him with rape.

TEEN RAPISTS 10 10 febbraio 2017

6-year-old boy raped by her 14-year-old sister 10 febbraio 2017

29-year old woman kidnapped, raped, left for dead 10 febbraio 2017

66-year-old woman gang-raped, murdered into her house 10 febbraio 2017

7-year-old girl raped, murdered by 22-year-old neighbour 10 febbraio 2017

4-month-old baby kidnapped, raped in Carcar City 10 febbraio 2017

72-year-old man raped 11-yr-old girl after showing porn to the child 9 febbraio 2017

Mom raped at knifepoint into her home 9 febbraio 2017

15-year-old girl gang-raped by 4 youths 9 febbraio 2017

Protest against child rape in South Africa 9 febbraio 2017

7-year-old girl raped, tortured, killed 9 febbraio 2017

Two-year old baby raped by her uncle found dead in Myanmar 9 febbraio 2017

Man raped 10-year-old mentally ill girl 8 febbraio 2017

16-year-old girl gang-raped by 3 teens at a motel in Maine 8 febbraio 2017

30-year-old man raped sleeping 74-year-old woman 8 febbraio 2017

16-year-old girl raped, killed by her boyfriend 8 febbraio 2017

Students drugged, raped at fraternity houses 8 febbraio 2017

Woman teacher raped 15-year-old student Woman teacher raped 15-year-old student


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...