AddToAny

giovedì 9 febbraio 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 14

 - Authorities in Falls Township, Pennsylvania have announced charges against a suspected serial child rapist, whose crimes may date back as far as 40 years.
Monday morning, charges were announced against 58-year-old William Thomas, after investigators say he sexually assaulted a number of children.
Thomas has been charged with multiple counts of rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, and aggravated indecent assault of a child, and related charges including possession of child pornography.
"This is a real-life boogey-man. This is your parent's worst nightmare," Weintraub said Monday.
Investigators began their investigation after the manager of a Trailer Park off Bristol Pike says a tenant discovered explicit details about someone sexually assaulting two young girls, ages 3 and 6, written on a piece of plywood in a recently renovated trailer.
The writing identified the victims and their parents by names, and the times when he first molested the girls, according to investigators.
Further investigation revealed that Thomas, who lives in the park, had recently been contracted to renovate the trailer where the writings were discovered.
After receiving this report, the Falls Township Police Department researched previous contacts with Thomas, and discovered several incidents of note, dating back to 2000.
Further investigation led detectives to Thomas' prior home in the Pinewood section of Levittown. There, inside a shed, they found more handwritten details of alleged sexual abuse. Some of the writing could be seen, but not read, after it was covered in paint.

Witnesses who reported the original writings also claimed to have been inside Thomas' trailer where they saw photos of a girl who appeared to be naked, and under the age of 18. The witness also noted that Thomas' phone background featured a similar photo of a young girl who also appeared underage.

On February 2, 2017, officers issued a search warrant at Thomas' trailer, where they found more than a thousand photos depicting naked children. More than 1,000 pairs of soiled children's underwear was also found inside of his trailer.  

According to investigators, some of the writings that were uncovered documented Thomas "molesting" children as young as three years old, back when Thomas himself was in his twenties.

During their search of Thomas' trailer, officers also discovered paraphernalia associated with methamphetamine and marijuana.  

"The maximum criminal exposure that Mr. Thomas faces, fortunately, is more than a lifetime's worth of jail time," Weintraub added.




DA: Serial rape suspect's crimes could date back 40 years FEB 06 2017


A court of appeals sentenced Utrecht serial rapist Gerard T. to 16 years in prison on Wednesday, thereby upholding his previous sentence. T. was found guilty of raping four women. He was also suspected of 18 other rape cases over several years starting in 1995, but there was not enough evidence to prosecute him for these, NU.nl reports.
When T. was first convicted in February last year the  The court was shocked by the brutality of the rapes and by the fact that T. seemingly showed no regret for his actions or compassion for his victims. The court also blamed him for causing great unrest in Utrecht for several years.
On Wednesday the appeals court agreed with the initial ruling. The court spoke of "very profound rapes" and "humiliation", according to the newspaper. The fact thaplayed a part in the court's ruling. The court also saw no mitigating factors and therefore upheld the first sentence of 16 years in prison, which is 
A few moths after T.'s conviction in February last year, his lawyer wanted the case returned to court because he believed his client did not get a fair trial. This request was rejected. T. filed an appeal against his sentence. 
For years Utrecht lived in fear of the serial rapist, who started raping women in 1995. The 53-year-old T. was finally arrested in 2014, after a DNA sample he gave for bicycle theft matched traces found in four victims. 

UTRECHT SERIAL RAPIST SENTENCED TO 16 YEARS ON APPEAL JANENE PIETERS FEBRUARY 8, 2017 

SANTA ANA, Calif. -- A California sex offender has been sentenced to death for kidnapping and murdering four women during a six month span in Orange County.
The Orange County Register reports that 48-year-old Steven Dean Gordon was sentenced Friday in Superior Court in Santa Ana.
Gordon was convicted last year of kidnapping and killing the women in 2012 and 2013. Some of the killings took place while he was being tracked via a GPS monitoring device.
Authorities say Gordon and another sex offender abducted four women with ties to prostitution and had sex with their victims before killing them.
One of the women's bodies was found at a recycling center. Investigators later tied the case to the earlier disappearance of three other women in Orange County. Their bodies were never found.

California sex offender Steven Gordon sentenced to die for killing 4 women FEBRUARY 3, 2017 AP WIRE

PORTLAND, Maine — A former Roman Catholic priest, who previously spent a decade in a Massachusetts prison for the rape of an altar boy, was formally charged with 29 counts of gross sexual misconduct in a Maine court Monday.
The York County grand jury indicted Ronald Paquin, 74, for his alleged crimes against children between the ages of 11 and 14 in the late 1980s at a “seasonal location” in Kennebunk, according to a Wednesday statement from the town police.
Paquin, a prominent figure in the sex abuse scandal uncovered by the Boston Globe in the early 2000s, pleaded guilty in 2002 to the repeated rape of a Haverhill, Massachusetts, altar boy.
Paquin was released in 2015 because officials found that he no longer met “the legal criteria for sexual dangerousness,” the Globe reported.
The priest reportedly intended to go to a Boston shelter for older men when he was released from prison.
The Kennebunk police credited “two courageous victims” with helping to indict Paquin and said a warrant would be issued for his arrest, after which he will be brought to Maine for court proceedings.
“I am glad that we were able to present a case that hopefully brings the victims some type of peace in their future and holds the offender accountable for these horrific crimes,” said Police Chief Craig Sanford.
Paquin was among the priests depicted in the Oscar-winning film “Spotlight.” Some of the dialogue in the brief scene depicting him in the film was taken directly from what he told Globe reporters in 2001.
“Sure, I fooled around. But I never raped anyone, and I never felt gratified myself,” he reportedly said at the time.
The Archdiocese of Boston did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Wednesday. A lawyer for Paquin could not be reached immediately.

Former priest from Boston clergy scandal indicted on 29 counts of sex abuse in Maine Jake Bleiberg, BDN Staff Feb. 08, 2017

A "serial" York City child rapist who in 2014 received a de facto life sentence was back in York County Court Friday after convincing an appeals court to grant him a new sentencing hearing.
But if Angel Martinez thought his punishment was going to be reduced, he was mistaken.
Common Pleas Judge Craig T. Trebilcock resentenced the 44-year-old Martinez to 81½ to 163 years in prison, and described the man's crimes as "serial assaults." When the judge originally sentenced Martinez, it was to 80½ to 161 years in prison, according to court records.
Martinez used "trickery and intimidation ... (to) regularly and systematically" rape and sexually assault three different girls over a period of years, the judge noted, committing "well over 100 separate assaults."
Despite that, he "has demonstrated no remorse — ever," Trebilcock said, and has refused to participate in sexual offender treatment in state prison.
Can't be reformed: Martinez has no potential for rehabilitation, according to the judge, who determined Martinez is a sexually violent predator.
"The damage to (one of the victims) can only be described as crushing," Trebilcock said.
All three girls were between the ages of 11 and 14 when Martinez began raping and sexually assaulting them, according to chief deputy prosecutor Chuck Murphy.
York City Police Detective Kyle Hower started investigating the man in 2012 after one of his victims came forward, Murphy said. The other two girls subsequently came forward, documents state.
Murphy has praised all three for being strong enough to stand up and speak out against Martinez.
"These girls are three of the greatest girls I've ever met," he has said. "They were able to stop him from doing this to anyone else."
A jury on Dec. 12, 2013, found Martinez guilty of multiple offenses, including rape, child rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and aggravated indecent assault.
Martinez showed no emotion in court. He maintains his innocence and is appealing his conviction, according to defense attorney Heather Reiner. The Superior Court has already affirmed his conviction, court records state.
Two of Martinez's three victims wrote updated victim-impact letters to the judge, describing what they are still going through, Murphy said. They did not attend Friday's proceeding.
Murphy said telling crime victims their abusers have won new sentences or trial is "a very hard conversation."

BELLINGHAM, WASH – The case of the Bellingham man accused of sexual assaulting four women is now in the hands of the jury.
In his closing arguments, Jamison Rogayan’s attorney asked if this is a case of rape, or just regret?
The Bellingham Herald reports he compared the women to misguided radical Islamist terrorists who believe they’re being heroes.
A total of 10 women accused Rogayan of sexual assaults, but he’s only facing five counts.
The prosecutor told the jury that Rogayan’s attorney is claiming all of those women are wrong, and just the defendant is right.

Bellingham serial rape case goes to jury Feb 08 2017 KGMI News Tracy Ellis



Douglas Aldridge, 30, Utah Street, has been charged with the felonies of statutory rape of a person less than 14 years old, rape and endangering the welfare of a child.
Aldridge is a persistent offender in that he pleaded guilty to two felony counts of statutory rape in Pulaski County on a change of venue from Texas County in December 2013. He was sentenced to five years in Department of Corrections.
In November 2005, Aldridge entered a guilty plea to a felony charge of domestic assault in Texas County and sentenced to four years supervised probation.
Aldridge is being represented by Defense Attorney Jeffrey Thomas Waltemate. The case is being prosecuted by Howell County Prosecuting Attorney Michael P. Hutchings and Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Rizwan Ahad.
Associate Judge Truman Wiles is the presiding judge.
The Howell County charges stem from an incident which allegedly occurred on Jan. 21.
According to the probable cause statement, the Missouri Child Abuse Hotline received a call on Jan. 24 from a school counselor who the victim had disclosed details of the incident.
During an interview at the South Central Advocacy Center, the victim, a 13-year-old female, stated that while she was in the care of Aldridge and his fiance, she was instructed by the adults to sleep in their bed between Aldridge and his fiance.
In the report, the victim stated that she had woken to find Aldridge on top of her, raping her, as his fiance watched.
The minor told the interviewer that Aldridge’s fiance had said that she could not tell anyone of what had happened or else “she [fiance] would lose her kids and go to jail,” according to the report.
Upon investigators interviewing the fiance, the woman stated in the report that the victim had gone to bed with them but at an undisclosed time, the fiance had left the bedroom to sleep on the sofa.
The report said the woman stated that she had heard noises at about 2 a.m. and had returned to the bedroom at which time she had observed Aldridge on top of the victim.
Aldridge was taken into custody on Jan. 27 and was charged three days later. He is being held in the Howell County Jail without bond on a probation violation and $200,000 bond on the Howell County charges.
Aldridge is a prior offender and a persistent offender in that he has pled guilty to two or more felonies at different times, according to the probable cause statement.

Persistent offender set for preliminary on rape charge Feb 8, 2017 Mary Ewers

Porn Addicted Rapists 27 7 febbraio 2017


Porn Addicted Rapists 26 4 febbraio 2017




Videotaped gang-rape of missing teen shared online in Jamaica 9 febbraio 2017

72-year-old man raped 11-yr-old girl after showing porn to the child 9 febbraio 2017

Mom raped at knifepoint into her home 9 febbraio 2017

15-year-old girl gang-raped by 4 youths 9 febbraio 2017

Protest against child rape in South Africa 9 febbraio 2017

7-year-old girl raped, tortured, killed 9 febbraio 2017

Two-year old baby raped by her uncle found dead in Myanmar 9 febbraio 2017

Man raped 10-year-old mentally ill girl 8 febbraio 2017

16-year-old girl gang-raped by 3 teens at a motel in Maine 8 febbraio 2017

30-year-old man raped sleeping 74-year-old woman 8 febbraio 2017

16-year-old girl raped, killed by her boyfriend 8 febbraio 2017

Students drugged, raped at fraternity houses 8 febbraio 2017

Woman teacher raped 15-year-old student Woman teacher raped 15-year-old student

6-year-old girl raped by 44-year-old man 8 febbraio 2017

12-year-old girl raped by 3 men 8 febbraio 2017

32-year-old American woman raped by a yoga teacher in Goa 8 febbraio 2017

Outrage in India over rape-murder of 17-year-old Dalit girl 6 febbraio 2017


15-yr-old mentally challenged girl raped by two in Delhi 5 febbraio 2017

15-year-old girl abducted, raped for a month 5 febbraio 2017

8-month-old baby girl raped in Bihar  5 febbraio 2017

12-year-old girl drugged, raped, killed, thrown into a canal 4 febbraio 2017

15-year-old girl committed suicide after horrific gang rape and bullying 4 FEBBRAIO 2017

12-year-old russian girl raped, thrown into the shaft 3 febbraio 2017

19-year-old girl raped in a park in Glasgow 2 febbraio 2017

17-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 2 febbraio 2017

9-year-old girl raped in Rampura 2 febbraio 2017

Woman raped, forced to sleep with 17 men a day 2 febbraio 2017

Girl’s death after gang rape sparks protests in Bharatpur 1 febbraio 2017


11-year old girl gang-raped by 4 men 1 febbraio 2017

21-year-old woman gang-raped by 3 men in a moving car 1 febbraio 2017

13-year-old boy raped, filmed by 4 teens 31 gennaio 2017

10-year-old boy raped by 5 men 31 gennaio 2017

2 women gang-raped by 10 robbers 30 gennaio 2017

25-year-old woman gang-raped, filmed, by 10 men 30 gennaio 2017

3-year-old girl raped, critically injured, by 21-year-old man 30 gennaio 2017

17-Year-Old Blind Girl Gang-Raped For 3 Days 30 gennaio 2017


Studentessa 25enne stuprata in strada a Firenze 29 gennaio 2017

16-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped, killed 29 gennaio 2017

"Justice for Dika" College students protest Dalit minor's rape, murder 28 gennaio 2017

Facebook rape gang jailed for 44 years 28 gennaio 2017

Gang-rape of a 16-year-old girl videotaped, shared online in Haiti 27 gennaio 2017

15-year-old girl gang-raped, filmed by 2 teens 23 gennaio 2017

Facebook Live Gang Rape 23 gennaio 2017

Gang-rape video of 16-year-old Somali girl shared on Facebook 18 gennaio 2017

11-year-old girl gang-raped, filmed in Brazil 16 gennaio 2017

17-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped, filmed in moving vehicle 22 gennaio 2017

22-year-old teacher raped by headmaster, video shared on social media 22 gennaio 2017

6-year-old girl raped by 2 teachers after forced to watch pornography 21 gennaio 2017


5-year-old girl raped, murdered, body found in a drain 26 gennaio 2017

10-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 25 gennaio 2017

5-year-old girl raped by 15-year-old neighbour 23 gennaio 2017

81-year-old woman raped by 48-year-old man 22 gennaio 2017

10-year-old girl gang-raped by 7 minors 22 gennaio 2017

7-year-old girl gang-raped, murdered, 3 arrested 20 gennaio 2017

6-year-old girl raped, tortured in Karachi 19 gennaio 2017

Brutal rape, murder of Franziska Blöchliger 19 gennaio 2017

7-month-old child raped by her grandfather 19 gennaio 2017

18-year-old girl raped, murdered 19 gennaio 2017

60-year-old woman gang-raped by 4 youngsters 18 gennaio 2017

3-and-a-half-year-old child raped by 59-year-old neighbour 18 gennaio 2017

Schoolgirl gang-raped by teachers fights for life 18 gennaio 2017

12-year-old student gang-raped by principal and 3 teachers 16 gennaio 2017

5-year-old girl raped by 55-year-old man 17 gennaio 2017

4-year-old girl raped inside National Security Guard campus 17 gennaio 2017

16-year-old girl raped, strangled to death in Afghanistan 17 GENNAIO 2017

Donna disabile stuprata nel bagno di un bar, arrestato trentenne 16 gennaio 2017

Mentally disabled woman raped by 2 cops 16 gennaio 2017

Child rapist burnt to death 16 gennaio 2017

Serial paedophile, child rapist arrested in Delhi 16 gennaio 2017


More Than 300,000 Victims of Human Trafficking in Texas 25 GENNAIO 2017


“Operation Reclaim and Rebuild” Child Sex Trafficking in California 3 FEBBRAIO 2017


Fighting Human Trafficking and Modern Slave Trade 21 DICEMBRE 2016



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...