sabato 18 febbraio 2017


CANANDAIGUA — A Canandaigua man charged late last year with rape after having sex with a pair of high school freshmen was sentenced in Ontario County Court on Wednesday to serve two years in prison followed by 10 years of post-release supervision.
The sentence was handed down to Robert Ryan III, 22, who, as part of a plea deal with the county District Attorney's Office, pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree rape, a class E felony, for having sex with the two 15-year-old girls.
As part of the plea bargain, Ryan admitted to the sexual contact with the teens, to whom he gave alcohol during the course of the criminal acts. Ryan also gave cocaine to one of the youths.
Judge William Kocher had the option to give Ryan a sentence that included treatment, as well as six months in the Ontario County Jail and 10 years of post-release supervision. The maximum sentence included four years in prison and 10 years of post-release supervision.
Ontario County Assistant District Attorney Jason MacBride requested the judge give Ryan a prison term, but he did not specify a length of time.
Meanwhile, the Ontario County Probation Department recommended the judge choose the lesser sentence option, which was also requested by Ryan's defense attorney Robert King.
The defense attorney argued for the request, first by acknowledging the severity of the charges. It is a crime that King said has led to life-long consequences for the victims.
"The question is when is enough, enough?" King added.
King pointed out that the crime has also had a detrimental impact on Ryan's life, including the damage that comes with registering as a sex offender. King added that a prison sentence without treatment — used to target what led to his sex offense — would only harden Ryan and make him more likely to reoffend.
Despite the defense attorney's request, Kocher opted for a prison sentence for the 22-year-old — a decision that the judge said he lost sleep over.
"There's got to be some sanction for this kind of conduct," Kocher said. "Not only for the victims, but also for the community at large."
Ryan was initially arrested by Canandaigua police officers last November after it was discovered that he provided cocaine and alcohol to a 15-year-old girl and then had sex with the youth.
Ryan was charged with first-degree rape and placed behind bars at the Ontario County Jail.
As the investigation continued, Ryan was again charged with first-degree rape the following month in connection with his sexual contact with another 15-year-old girl.
According to police, this incident did not involve cocaine, but Ryan did provide this teen with alcohol before having sex with her.
Both incidents took place at Ryan's North Pearl Street home in Canandaigua, police said.
The charge of first-degree rape, which suggests force was used by Ryan, was later reduced to third-degree rape. According to King, an investigation by his office established that the sex contact between Ryan and the minors was consensual.
King expressed gratitude toward the District Attorney's Office for agreeing to lower the charge, pointing out that the first-degree rape charge includes a minimum of five years and a maximum of 25 years behind prison walls.
Before the sentence was made official on Wednesday, MacBride — arguing for a prison term for Ryan — pointed out that the defendant had met the victims through his younger sister.
"Clearly, a 21-year-old who is in the workforce and is graduated from college — there's no reason for someone with that stature to be spending any time with a freshman in high school," the prosecutor told Kocher.
MacBride said that the two victims are suffering from the sexual contact with Ryan, including being "brutalized at school."
"When I say 'bullying,' that's probably a very large understatement," the prosecutor said.
He added that the parents of the victims have also been the target of bullying by other parents who have allegedly approached them in public to denigrate their daughters.
"This is not something that can be turned on or turned off," MacBride said. "This is something that they are going to have to deal with for a very long time."
MacBride also referenced Ryan's criminal history, including a driving while intoxicated charge and an incident last August during a Train concert at the Constellation Brands-Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center, or CMAC. According to Ontario County sheriff's deputies, Ryan was charged with multiple misdemeanors after allegedly biting a security guard in the leg and hitting another in the arm during a struggle as they tried to remove him from the concert.
MacBride also took the time to reference many "redeeming qualities" that Ryan possesses, which the prosecutor said he learned from the review of court documents. MacBride also pointed out that Ryan has acknowledged his wrongs and has had ample family support throughout the matter.
A few of those family members appeared in courtroom gallery on Wednesday. After Ryan's sentence was made official, those family members denied an opportunity to speak when exiting the courthouse.
King, who did take the time to discuss the case, said that Ryan is a well-respected individual in the community — an athlete and a solid student.
"This incident does not define all of what he is," King said.

A teenager locked a young girl in a dark cupboard full of spiders so he could terrify her so he could rape her, a court heard.
Luke Driver, now 21, would frighten the girl into having sex with him when he was a teenager, Gloucester Crown Court was told.
But it was only years later that the girl realised what he'd done was wrong- while reading her mum's womens' magazines.
The abuse left the victim so depressed she took an overdose and almost diedGloucestershire Live reports.
Driver, of Gloucester, was jailed for four years after he admitted raping the girl, trying to rape her twice, sexually assaulting her on two occasions and inciting her into sexual activity.
Judge Jamie Tabor QC told Driver that if he been an adult when he committed the offences he would have received a sentence close to double figures.
"The girl was still a child, unaware of the birds and bees, but frightened of you because on at least one occasion when she didn't do what you wanted to do you locked her in a cupboard till she agreed," said the judge.
"You were yourself at the time a troubled boy, immature, and I accept to some degree that this was sexual experimentation.
"But you knew perfectly well that what you were doing was wrong and that it was particularly wicked to invite a young girl to do it."
Prosecutor Anjali Gohil had told the judge that Driver began by kissing the girl on the lips and putting his tongue in her mouth. He then escalated his offending until he raped her.
He said: "When she refused to do what he wanted he would lock her in an understairs cupboard. She was scared of this because it was dark and full of spiders. She would be so scared that she would agree to do what he asked."

In a victim impact statement the girl said that what happened to her made her feel her life was "rubbish".
She said: "I only realised it was really, really wrong when I started reading things in my mum's womens' magazines and other peoples' experiences. I felt sick about it. It was disgusting, it was nasty.
"I started smoking weed when I was about 12. It helped to calm me down and make me feel better.
"In October 2015 I was depressed and ended up taking an overdose and almost died. I did it because I wanted to die and I hated life."

It was in December that year that she told her mother what Driver had been doing to her.
Gareth James, defending, asked the court to give Driver full credit for pleading guilty to the charges at the first opportunity.
He said Driver's sexual offending had been sporadic over a period of about 18 months at a time in his life when he did not appreciate the consequences of what he was doing.
He was also now a father of two young children and he realised his behaviour had been abhorrent, he said.
"He realises full well that he cannot undo the harm he has done."

Teenager locked young girl in dark cupboard full of spiders so he could terrify child to rape her SOPHIE FLOWERS 16 FEB 2017

SAN DIEGO — A woman testified Friday that she was sexually assaulted at knifepoint by an intruder during a visit to her boyfriend’s home in Del Cerro in which his 74-year-old mother was stabbed to death.
The testimony came as a preliminary hearing got underway for 21-year-old Eduardo Torres, who is charged with murder and special circumstance allegations of murder during a rape, murder during oral copulation, murder during a burglary and murder that involved torture.
District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis has yet to decide whether Torres, who also faces charges of forcible oral copulation, assault during a burglary and torture, would face the death penalty or life in prison without parole if convicted.
The sexual assault victim testified that she was sleeping with boyfriend upstairs on the night of June 12 when she heard a large noise that sounded like someone was smashing a glass window.
The woman, then 50, said her boyfriend went downstairs and was arguing with the defendant when his mother, Ut Nguyen, emerged from a bedroom.
The witness said she went into a bedroom and locked the door because she was scared, but opened it because she thought the intruder was going to break it down.
She said Torres pushed her and Nguyen into the bedroom and locked the door.
Nguyen was saying, “Please let me go, I’m old,” the witness testified.
She said she was pushed down onto the bed by the suspect and ordered to perform a sex act on him at knifepoint. She said she knew what he wanted her to do, but tried to delay because she thought her boyfriend — who was forced outside — had called the police.
She said Torres became angry when she was slow to give him the sex that he wanted.
“I was afraid he would hurt me or he would kill me,” she said, adding that she was stabbed in one arm and cut on the other. “He was very forceful and very demanding.”
The woman said she didn’t see Nguyen stabbed, but assumed so because (Nguyen) screamed every time Torres waived his knife around.
The preliminary hearing will resume Tuesday. When testimony is complete, Judge David Rubin will decide whether enough evidence was presented for Torres to stand trial.

Woman describes being raped at knifepoint by intruder FEBRUARY 17, 2017,  CITY NEWS SERVICE

A young Hueytown man faces multiple felony charges for his reported relationship with a teen girl he met online.
Joshua Anthony Shipley, 20, was arrested Tuesday. Hueytown police Sgt. Mark Didcoct said Shipley met a 14-year-old girl online, went to pick her up and brought her back to his residence where they spent several days together.
The girl lived in Alabama but outside of Jefferson County. She had been reported missing by her family on Wednesday, Feb. 8. Didcoct said they were able to determine where she might be, and that led them to Shipley.
The girl has since been returned to her family. Because of her age and the nature of the charges, police aren't releasing too many details. "She was at his house for several days," Didcoct said. "She disclosed activities that brought on the charges."
Shipley is charged with enticing a child for immoral purposes, interference with custody, second-degree sodomy and second-degree rape. He remained in the Jefferson County Jail Wednesday with bonds totaling $90,000. All four of the charges against Shipley are felonies.

A man who raped a schoolgirl at his university's halls of residence has been jailed for two years.

Brendan Orr sent the 16-year-old a text stating that no "means yes" before the attack at Heriot-Watt University's campus in Riccarton.
Orr, 22, from Aberfeldy, Perthshire, blindfolded and tied up the teenager during the attack in November 2013.
He was jailed for two years at the High Court in Glasgow, having been found guilty of rape at an earlier hearing.
Jurors heard there had earlier been consensual sexual activity between the pair.

Pornographic material

Orr said he had fallen out with the girl, claiming she had stolen so-called legal highs from him. He said he had invited her over to make up for this with "money and stuff".
The court heard he had once sent the girl a text message asking about "sober sex". When she refused, he then wrote "rape".
The girl, who initially took this as a joke, said no. But Orr sent another message stating "that means yes".
During his trial in Edinburgh, Orr denied carrying out the attack.
Tony Graham, defending, described him as a "straight A student doing well at university", who was from an "utterly respectable background".
Sentencing, Lady Scott said a jail term had to be imposed. She added that Orr's "attitude to sexual matters" may have been affected by "pornographic material" that he accessed.
In addition to the prison sentence, Orr was placed on the sex offenders' register for 10 years.

Man jailed over rape of teenage girl at university halls 17 February 2017

The University Police Department arrested a Lonoke man for the rape of a 19-year old woman at a fraternity house, according to court documents filed Friday.
According to a probable cause affidavit, James K. Chambless, 20, of Lonoke has been charged with rape and aggravated assault.
In the affidavit, Chambless told detectives that he had sex with a woman at the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity house but it was "consensual".
Chambless also said "he had wanted to drink that night and had wanted to find a girl." He also stated he was "very intoxicated."
He told police in a video recorded interview that he and the victim had "drunk" sex and "things got carried away."
The victim reported the incident to University Police one week after the alleged attack, which is reported to have occurred at a registered party on Friday, Feb. 10.
The victim told police that Chambless followed her into a bedroom of the fraternity house when she tried to get her cell phone.
While in the room, the victim stated Chambless "kissed her and she returned the kiss," the affidavit stated.
She then said Chambless took things too far and she told him "No."
He then "grabbed her around the neck, began strangling her and slamming her onto the bed," the affidavit stated.
The woman told police that she partially lost consciousness and she could feel Chambless "pull her to the side of the bed and remove her pants".
A witness told officers that she came to the house to pick the victim up and began a frantic search for her. She stated she witnessed Chambless exit a bathroom wearing socks and boxers and he appeared "heavily intoxicated."
The victim went to the hospital on Wednesday, Feb. 15th. She reported that she had known Chambless for one year and he "had strangled her." Hospital staff noted bruising to the left side of her neck, according to court documents.
Arkansas State University Marketing Director Bill Smith released a statement about the incident saying, "Student Conduct takes these matters serious, and will also investigate the circumstances surrounding the incident."
According to the FBI's latest crime numbers, the university reported four rapes in 2015.
The statistics did not say if those cases were ever closed, but A-State said one case was closed when the victim withdrew her complaint.
FBI records show there have been 22 reports of forcible rapes on campus since 1995.
Those numbers do not include any cases from 2016 because those reports are still preliminary.
Last fall, A-State had three reports of sexual assault and two of those cases are still open.
This also isn’t the first time police have been to the fraternity house.
Jonesboro police said they have responded to the AGR house 15 times since 2005.
Those incidents include cases of theft, breaking or entering, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, possession of alcohol by a minor, and leaving the scene of an accident.

Woman says she was "strangled, raped" at A-State frat house February 18th 2017 Region 8 Newsdesk

KANAGAWA (TR) – A male employee in the construction industry admitted he dragged a 14-year-old girl into a forest and raped her in Odawara City, police said on Friday.
Kohei Kamitani, 23, who works at a civil engineering company, was arrested on suspicion of raping and also injuring the girl who was on her way home from middle school at around 7 p.m. on January 20, Nippon News Network reports (Feb. 17).
Kamitani, who has admitted to the charges, was apprehended after he exited his residence Friday morning. The results of a DNA test conducted on evidence left at the crime scene proved to be a match for the suspect.
“I raped the girl,” Kamitani was quoted by police as saying.
Police are investigating whether the suspect is tied to dozens of other rape cases involving middle and high school girls in the same area over the past few years, according to NHK (Feb. 17).

Kanagawa cops: Construction worker raped school girl in forest   

Two California teenagers were sentenced to 30 years in prison for raping an 87-year-old woman and pouring bleach down her throat. 
Raymond Miranda, 15, and Ruben Melanson, 16, were sentenced as adults in the crime, the Los Angeles Times reported. Both pleaded guilty to multiple charges, including rape, burglary and elder abuse. John Hall, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney’s office, confirmed the charges. 
At the sentencing hearing, Deputy District Attorney Sean Crandell said the attack was one of the worst he’d seen in his 17 years of experience. 
The teens, who were 14 and 15 at the time of the rape, reportedly sneaked into the woman’s apartment in a retirement community in Hemet, California, in April 2014. Crandell told the judge they tied the woman up, raped her, and poured two bottles of bleach over her body and down her throat. 
This was almost a homicide,” Crandell said, The Press Enterprise reported. 
The victim was not named, and Miranda apologized to his victim in court. 
“I’m sorry for going into your house,” he said. “I don’t expect you to forgive me. But I apologize for going to your house. I’m sorry. I truly am. I don’t expect you to forgive me.”
The woman appeared in court to confront her attackers. She thanked Miranda for his apology but did not forgive either of the teens. 
“Now for the boys, I want them to look at me,” she said. “I appreciate your apology. I want you to look at me and remember me because when you broke into my apartment in April, you terrorized me and also you took away my independence. You did evil things.”
The woman was placed in a medically induced coma following the assault, and was ultimately confined to a wheelchair and must now use an oxygen tank due to injuries sustained during the attack. 
Judge Judith Clark praised the woman for her bravery and said she was an inspiration. 
Both teens began their sentences at a juvenile detention facility and will be transferred to state prison when they turn 18. 
Sources: Los Angeles TimesThe Press EnterpriseKCAL / Photo credit: KCAL

Teens Who Raped 87-Year-Old Woman, Poured Bleach Down Her Throat Learn Their Fates February 17, 2017 Charles Roberts

Shaun Hart coerced three teenaged girls into sending him naked and semi-clad photos of themselves on Snapchat and Instagram, which he then used to blackmail them into granting sexual favours.
And in the case of his youngest victim - just 13 - that included "taking her virginity".
Hart, 18, was sentenced to nine years and two months in jail when he appeared in the High Court in Hamilton on Friday on two charges of rape and five of blackmail.
He must serve half of that sentence before he can be considered for release, such was the gravity of what Justice Paul Davison described as "sustained, callous and calculated" crimes.
All of the offending took place in 2015 and 2016 in a town in Waikato.
Hart made contact online via Facebook with his first victim - an 18 year old who lives outside of the Waikato - in June 2015 when he was 17.
He convinced her to send him semi-naked photos of herself.
She agreed on the proviso that he delete them soon afterward. However, once he got them, Hart said he would delete them if she sent him more images of herself performing various sexual acts. 
Reluctantly, she did so, sending Hart 20 photos and 20 videos. 
Alarmed at the way things were going, the girl contacted the police, who identified Hart through his Facebook page, arrested him and charged him with blackmail.
However, being caught proved anything but a wake-up call for Hart. About a year later - while he was on bail on the blackmail charge - he befriended another girl through another online site and, during the course of their discussions, she revealed to him she was 13.
Rather than being deterred by this, Hart pushed ahead, eagerly discussing personal matters with the girl. Then things again took a sinister twist.
He demanded the girl send him a nude photo of herself lest he post the details of what she had told him online for all to see.    
She sent him a Snapchat photo with her breasts exposed. Hart took a screenshot of that image. Then he demanded the girl meet him at his house because he wanted a kiss.
She absented herself from her classes at school and went to his house, where they kissed, before she returned to school.
Later that same day, Hart threatened to show the photograph of the girl to her father, whom he knew.
As Justice Davison described it, Hart proposed "to sort the matter out by taking her virginity".
Not long after, the girl went to his house where the two had sex.
Hart kept up his demands and claimed the girl had agreed to have sex twice with him. She had not.
Two days later, she went again to Hart's house, where they had sex again, in spite of the girl's "clearly voiced" objections. As Hart was raping her, the girl began crying. He hugged her and consoled her, but then carried on raping her.
Afterward, she left the house and returned to school.
Not long after, Hart began his campaign of blackmailing his third victim, who was 17 at the time. Their "initially innocuous" exchanges rapidly escalated to the sending of more compromising nude photographs, and then threats of blackmail if they did not meet for sex.
However, this girl contacted the police - and rather than meeting her at their arranged rendezvous on July 25, Hart was picked up by detectives.
It was not long after that the parents of the 13-year-old girl, who had sensed something was not right with their daughter, got the full story of what had happened and also contacted the police, who quickly identified Hart as the rapist.
He pleaded guilty to his charges at a court appearance on December 13.
A pre-sentence report found Hart appeared to not understand the full impact of his offending or the effects on his victims.
"You considered the victims were at least partly responsible for what occurred," Justice Davison noted.
Likewise, a letter Hart sent to the court "indicates you have limited insight of the seriousness of your actions".
He castigated Hart for his "callous" and "devious" well-planned deeds, which had deeply humiliated and "indelibly damaged" his youngest victim in particular.
Hart's counsel Charles Bean asked the court to take note that he had at no time been violent towards his victims and deserved some credit for this.
"I do not accept that submission. The fact you did not use actual violence does not reduce your culpability in any way."
From a starting point of two years and three months in jail, the judge made deductions for Hart's youth and early guilty plea, ending with a sentence of nine years and two months - at least half of which must be served.
Speaking after sentencing, the father of Hart's youngest victim said he was satisfied justice had been done, and he hoped all young people would take a lesson from what happened.
Netsafe outreach director Sean Lyons said the situation was a horrifying yet increasingly familiar one.
The exchanging of nude photographs had become common courtship practice among adults, however such behaviour was "bleeding down" to people of younger and younger ages - and parents and caregivers needed to make their children aware that things could get out of control.
"It will still be a very small percentage of people who find themselves the prey of individuals like this."
If anyone found themselves in similar situations, they needed to talk to the police, their parents, or someone from Netsafe who would provide non-judgemental, confidential advice.
"It can be a hard discussion, revealing you have taken photos like that - but it is preferable doing that than being involved in something that someone is trying to make you do."

Nude photo blackmailer raped 13-year-old MIKE MATHER February 17 2017

A 21-year-old Bangor man is charged with raping two boys numerous times while he was a teenager, according to court records.
Thomas Zeiber, of the 100 block of Murray Street in Bangor, was charged with three counts of rape of a child, four counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, four counts of indecent assault of a person under 13 and two counts each of endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors.
A 12-year-old boy went to police in December to report Zeiber sexually assaulted him several times between 2010 and 2012, while the boy was 6 to 8 years old, according to court records. The boy told police of a second alleged victim, a 13-year-old boy, who investigators interviewed in early January. The second boy told officers Zeiber sexually assaulted him as well during the same time period, police said.
According to court records, the boys said Zeiber would let them play with his video game console or other toys if they played a version of truth or dare with him that ended in sexual activity. Zeiber admitted sexually assaulting the boys at least 10 times, according to court records
MUMBAI: A collegian (17) has been arrested for raping his classmate in Vasai. 

The crime came to light when the minor girl fell sick and her mother took her to a doctor, only to realize that her daughter was more than seven months pregnant.

The Class XII student was arrested based on a complaint filed by the girl's mother. The police said that the boy befriended the girl and the duo would often visit Bhuigaon beach in Vasai.

In another case, a 19-year-old Virar boy was arrested for raping his six-year-old neighbour
The assault took place on February 9 at the teen's Arnala home in Virar. The accused in both the cases have been sent to the Bhiwandi Children Home.

Teen held for raping minor classmate Sandhya Nair | Feb 16, 2017

VADODARA: A 13-year-old girl residing at a village in the Morva (Hadaf) taluka of Panchmahal district was raped by a youth who wanted to marry her forcibly on Wednesday. The youth was arrested on Thursday.

The girl was kidnapped by 19-year-old Arjun Baria residing near her residence. He gagged her with his hand and took her to his maternal uncle's residence in a nearby village on Monday night.

The uncle told the girl that she would have to stay as Baria's wife. The man threatened the girl and made her sleep inside a room.

Baria entered the room and raped the girl repeatedly. The girl managed to escape from the house on Wednesday morning. An offence regarding the incident was registered at the Morva (Hadaf) police station.

An official at the police station said that the youth had been arrested in connection with the offence. The police are quizzing him regarding his uncle who was also involved in the incident.

Man arrested for raping minor girl  | Feb 17, 2017

An 18-year-old man was arrested for uploading an obscene video and nude pictures of his 17-year-old girlfriend on social media after she refused to give into to his demands. Cops said the accused and the victim were in a relationship for the last few years.
On December 27,the accused took her to a lodge in Central Mumbai on the pretext of having a party. Here, he spiked her drink and raped her. He also recorded a video and clicked her nude photos.
A police officer said, “The accused once again forced her to come with him to the lodge. Realising that he was trying to exploit her, the girl tried to snap all ties with him. When she refused to go with him, he showed her the video and the photos, and threatened to post them on social media.”
Cops said the accused then raped her twice in the same lodge on January 2 and 13. However, he circulated a minute-long video and the photos on WhatsApp after the girl refused to give into his demands. He also uploaded them on Facebook after creating a fake profile in her name.
The girl immediately informed her parents after learning about the fake profile on February 13. She also discovered that the accused had shown the content to his friends before uploading it on social media.
The parents then approached the police and filed a complaint on February 14, based on which the accused was booked under sections 376 (rape), 506 (criminal intimidation), 328 (causing hurt by means of poison with intent to commit an offence) of the India penal Code and under relevant sections of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act .
The accused was traced and arrested the same day. An officer said, “He was arrested and produced in the sessions court, which remanded him in police custody till 20 February. The girl comes from a poor family and her father is a labourer. She has four siblings.”
RAJKOT: A 15-year-old girl has alleged that she was raped by two persons, in anganwadi of Bhimasar village in Anjar taluka of Kutch on Friday.

The girl has accused Bijal Koli and his friend Dhanji Koli, both in early 20s, and resident of Lunva village of Bhachau, who had raped her on February 9 inside the anganwadi of Bhimasar village. She also alleged that Bijal had earlier raped her four months ago.

According to police, Bijal had lured the girl into a relationship by promising to marry her. They had physical relations some four months ago. But on February 9, Bijal called the girl to the anganwadi in Bhimasar village for some work. There Bijal and Dhanji raped till late in the night.

The incident came to light when the girl told her parents about what happened to her. The girl then approached the police along with her parents and lodged a FIR against Bijal and Dhanji. Police said that the duo are yet to be arrested.

15-year-old raped by two in Kutch village TNN Feb 18, 2017

Port Elizabeth – An 18-year-old boy was on Tuesday sentenced to 10 years’ imprisonment for the rape of a three-year-old girl in Ngqamakhwe, Eastern Cape police said.
The Tsomo Regional Court handed down the sentence, Captain Jackson Manatha said in a statement.
The boy, who was 16 at the time, raped the girl in Xilinxa village, Ngqamakhwe, on April 21, 2015.

Eastern Cape teen jailed for raping girl, 3 2017-02-14 James de Villiers, News24

Jabalpur : A special court here today sentenced a 22-year-old youth to 10 years of rigorous imprisonment for raping a minor girl in 2015.

Special judge Shashikanta Vaish also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on Gulab.
Assistant public prosecutor Ajay Jain said, on June 15, 2015, the convict had lured the girl, a senior KG student living next door, to his house in Adhartal-Katra area and raped her.
After the crime, he told the girl not to tell about the incident to anybody.

However, the family members of the girl came to know about the incident when she returned home.


Two suspects were on Friday arraigned before an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for abducting and raping a 14-year-old girl.
The accused, 21-year-old Praise Essien and a 17-year-old boy (names withheld) are residents of Irepodun Close, Shasha, a suburb of Lagos.
A three count charge of conspiracy, abduction and rape was preferred against them.
The Prosecutor, Sgt. Raphael Donny, told the court that the offences were committed between Jan. 31 to Feb. 1 at the residence of the accused.
The accused abducted the victim, a 14-year-old girl, on her way home at Bester St., Akowonjo, Lagos, and took her to their residence.
The second accused, the 17-year-old boy, was the one that raped the girl,” he said.
Donny added that the girl was later released the next day.
The offences contravened Sections 259, 267 and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.
The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Davies Abegunde granted the accused N100,000 bail each with two sureties in like sum.
Abegunde adjourned the case to March 16 for mention.

21-year-old arraigned in court for raping 14-year-old girl Fikayo Olowolagba February 17, 2017

Brutal rape, murder of Tajik schoolgirl by 2 male classmates 18 febbraio 2017

14-year-old girl kidnapped, raped for 10 days 18 febbraio 2017

Teen girls raped, trafficked in the "jungle" 18 febbraio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 62 18 febbraio 2017

Child rapist sentenced to death 18 febbraio 2017

Paedophile jailed for sexually abusing 5-month-old baby 18 febbraio 2017

26-year-old man sentenced for rape, assault of 1-year-old baby 18 febbraio 2017

Russian pedophile priest jailed 18 febbraio 2017

Porn Addicted Rapists 30 15 febbraio 2017

346 children raped in ‘historic’ livestream sex abuse 17 febbraio 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 15 13 febbraio 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 14 9 febbraio 2017

22-year-old woman raped, slashed, thrown under train 17 febbraio 2017

14-year-old disabled girl gang-raped by 4 17 febbraio 2017

Two managing directors raped 15-year-old girl for six months 17 febbraio 2017

5-year-old girl raped, killed 17 febbraio 2017

70-yr-old woman raped to death by 33-yr-old man 15 febbraio 2017

84-year-old woman attacked, raped in her home 14 febbraio 2017

25-year-old man tried to rape blind and deaf 94-year-old grandmother 14 febbraio 2017

Rape, murder of 12-year-old Emanuel Jaques 15 febbraio 2017

Female cop gang-raped, filmed by 5 male colleagues 15 febbraio 2017

7-year-old boy raped more than 10 times by a fish seller 14 febbraio 2017

Rape survivor strangled to death 14 febbraio 2017

7-year-old girl raped, killed, dumped in a bag 14 febbraio 2017

Delhi: a rape every four hours 14 febbraio 2017

140 rapes, over 200 molestation cases in Delhi in January 8 febbraio 2017

Three men who tortured, gang raped, killed 10-year-old girl arrested 14 febbraio 2017

Invasion, rape by armed gunmen at University of Uyo 14 febbraio 2017

19-year-old girl raped by a Muslim migrant in Germany 14 febbraio 2017

60-year-old woman raped by migrant in Germany 13 febbraio 2017

26-year-old woman beaten, robbed, gang-raped by 3 men 13 febbraio 2017

14-old girl raped, brutally murdered in Cleveland 14 febbraio 2017

Ohio State student raped, murdered 13 febbraio 2017

Six boys gang-rape 17-year-old girl, film video 13 febbraio 2017

PORN GENERATION 13 febbraio 2017

6-year-old boy raped by her 14-year-old sister 10 febbraio 2017

7-year-old girl raped, murdered by 22-year-old neighbour 10 febbraio 2017

SEXTORTION: 27-year old man raped 2 teen girls he met on social media 12 febbraio 2017

22-year-old woman abducted, raped, filmed by 2 men 12 febbraio 2017

Videotaped gang-rape of missing teen shared online in Jamaica 9 febbraio 2017

72-year-old man raped 11-yr-old girl after showing porn to the child 9 febbraio 2017

15-year-old girl gang-raped by 4 youths 9 febbraio 2017

16-year-old girl gang-raped by 3 teens at a motel in Maine 8 febbraio 2017

2 teens gang-raped 5-year-old girl after watching pornography 6 febbraio 2017

Mother of two raped, killed 13 febbraio 2017

75-year-old woman raped, murdered 13 febbraio 2017

81-year-old woman raped after getting off bus 13 febbraio 2017

Teen girl set herself in fire after being raped by a youth 13 febbraio 2017

10 yr old girl raped by 27-year-old man 13 febbraio 2017

Six-year-old girl raped by 25-year-old man 13 febbraio 2017

35-year-old security guard raped, killed two-and-a-half-year-old girl 11 febbraio 2017

Protest against child rape in South Africa 9 febbraio 2017

4-year-old girl raped by a washerman 12 febbraio 2017

4-month-old baby kidnapped, raped in Carcar City 10 febbraio 2017

29-year old woman kidnapped, raped, left for dead 10 febbraio 2017

66-year-old woman gang-raped, murdered into her house 10 febbraio 2017

Mom raped at knifepoint into her home 9 febbraio 2017

7-year-old girl raped, tortured, killed 9 febbraio 2017

Two-year old baby raped by her uncle found dead in Myanmar 9 febbraio 2017

Man raped 10-year-old mentally ill girl 8 febbraio 2017

30-year-old man raped sleeping 74-year-old woman 8 febbraio 2017

16-year-old girl raped, killed by her boyfriend 8 febbraio 2017

Students drugged, raped at fraternity houses 8 febbraio 2017

Woman teacher raped 15-year-old student Woman teacher raped 15-year-old student

26-year-old woman drugged, raped 13-year-old boy 8 febbraio 2017

6-year-old girl raped by 44-year-old man 8 febbraio 2017

12-year-old girl raped by 3 men 8 febbraio 2017

32-year-old American woman raped by a yoga teacher in Goa 8 febbraio 2017

4-year-old raped, filmed by 20-year-old woman 7 febbraio 2017

Abusi sessuali sulla figlia di sei anni e pedopornografia 7 febbraio 2017

Schoolgirl raped, filmed by teacher 6 febbraio 2017

5-year-old girl raped twice by 15-year-old neighbour 6 febbraio 2017

Outrage in India over rape-murder of 17-year-old Dalit girl 6 febbraio 2017

17-year-old girl cuts off man's penis after attempted rape 7 FEBBRAIO 2017

4,444 victims of abuse in Catholic church in Australia 6 FEBBRAIO 2017

"Priceless" The Dark World of Human Trafficking 13 FEBBRAIO 2017

Fighting Human Trafficking and Modern Slave Trade 21 DICEMBRE 2016

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...