AddToAny

sabato 27 maggio 2017

Porn Addicted Rapists 46

Two paedophiles have been jailed after being found guilty of historic child abuse, including child rape and making indecent images of children.
Michael Peters, 71, of Halifax, and Andrew Bristow, 48, of Normanton, both previously from Surrey, were sentenced for more than 14 years at Bradford Crown Court on Thursday (May 18).
After a lengthy investigation, the men were jailed for child rape, sexual assault and sexual activity with children and the possession and making of indecent images of children.
Calderdale Police first gained information about Peters when Surrey Police tipped them off about messages they had seen between Peters and now-convicted paedophile Wayne Collins, of Egham.
After arresting Peters, police found and pieced back together 300 indecent images of children “of the most serious level” from a bag of shredded paper found at his home.
Alongside the shredded photographs, which depicted adult males, including Peters, committing offences against children, pictures were found which showed Bristow sexually abusing an unknown female child.
During the investigation, the Calderdale team identified children from within West Yorkshire and beyond, all of whom had contact with Bristow and Peters.
The offending was found to have taken place over a decade ago, between 2004 and 2006.
On March 23 at Bradford Crown Court, Bristow pleaded guilty to two counts of rape against a female under the age of 13.
Peters pleading guilty to taking indecent images of the same victim and being in possession of a large number of indecent images of the most serious nature.
Both men also pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual touching of a child against two individual children.
The pair were sentenced on May 18, Bristow to eight and-a-half years and Peters to six years.
Bristow and Peters will be registered on the sex offenders' register and subject to a lifetime of sexual harm prevention orders.
Detective Inspector Allan Raw, of Calderdale District Police’s Safeguarding Department, condemned their abuse of the “most vulnerable members of society”.
He said: ”West Yorkshire Police are committed to investigating all reports of sexual abuse, whether they have occurred historically or more recently. 
"We would like to acknowledge the tremendous bravery and courage of those victims who have provided their evidence in this case and hope that the result obtained can assist them in moving on with their lives.
"There may still be victims in both the West Yorkshire and Surrey areas, who Peters and Bristow sexually abused, but who we have not identified.
“I would encourage those victims to speak to the police by contacting their local police force via the non-emergency telephone number 101.”

Detective Inspector Matthew Chapman, from Surrey Police, added: "We got in touch with West Yorkshire Police during an investigation into a number of child grooming and sexual offences.
“As a result of that investigation, Wayne Collins of Egham is serving an 11-year prison sentence following his conviction at Guildford Crown Court.
“During our investigation, we found a number of messages between him and Michael Peters. We immediately alerted our colleagues at West Yorkshire who duly arrested Peters and searched his home address.
“This initiated the lengthy and complex investigation run by Calderdale Police and the successful prosecution of Peters and Andrew Bristow.
"This case demonstrates both forces joint working and relentless pursuit of those who seek to target our communities."

Two former Surrey paedophiles jailed for more than 14 years for historic child sexual abuse KATY CLIFTON 23 MAY 2017

ADELANTO, Calif. (VVNG.com) A 30-year-old Adelanto man was arrested for producing child pornography with a 5-year-old boy, authorities said.
On April 28, 2017, Deputy Wendy Perea from the Victor Valley Sheriff’s station was assigned to investigate a Cybertip that was sent to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) by an online digital file storage company.
According to a San Bernardino County Sheriff’s press release, the Cybertip contained images and videos of confirmed child pornography. Perea authored a search warrant to obtain the subscriber information for the Internet Service Provider (ISP.)
On May 18, 2017, Deputy Perea received the results from the ISP and identified the account holder as Jonathan Robert Jones.
“She used various law enforcement databases and search techniques to positively identify the suspect, whose image was captured in the videos,” stated the release.
Deputy Perea was also able to determine the 5-year-old boy in the child porn was related to the Jones.
Detectives from Specialized Investigations Division – Crimes Against Children Detail responded to the Victor Valley station to assist.
Perea authored a search warrant for the suspect’s residence and seized evidence to help corroborate the various crimes Jones committed.
Jonathan Jones was arrested on May 18, 2017, and is being held at High Desert Detention Center with bail set at $300,000.
Through this investigation, Perea learned that Jones used to live with his family in the Colton area. There is evidence that indicates there may be additional victims in the Colton and/or Victor Valley area.
Anyone with information is asked to contact either the Victor Valley Station at (760)552-6800 or the Crimes Against Children Detail at (909)387-3615.

A Calgary man charged in the sexual assault of a five-year-old boy over the weekend has previously served time in jail for possessing child pornography, court documents obtained Tuesday reveal. 
The child was riding a bike in the 3000 block of Elbow Drive S.W. around 10 a.m. on Saturday when he came across a man who was looking through garbage bins, according to police.
The man and the child then had a brief conversation, police said, before the man assaulted the boy.

'Incredible support system'

The child, who was not physcially hurt, then ran home and told his parents, who immediately called police.
"The victim has got an incredible support system," Staff Sgt. Melanie Oncescu with the Calgary Police Service (CPS) child abuse unit, said at a media briefing Tuesday.
She said while she is unable to reveal any specifics about the case, such investigations are handled very methodically, partly because young children communicate differently.
Immediately after the incident, the boy was taken to the Sheldon Kennedy Child Advocacy Centre for treatment. 

Child pornography conviction

Kenneth Hornby, 57, was arrested on Sunday and charged with sexual assault, sexual interference with a child and invitation to sexual touching.
He served eight months in jail for possession of child pornography following charges in 2011.
Hornby has been back in court on several occasions since then, for breaching conditions of a recognizance and for failing to comply with probation.
Staff Sgt. Rob Davidson from the specialized offender unit — who oversees the CPS high risk offender program — said he cannot confirm whether Hornby was being monitored.
However, he said members of the team conduct risk assessments of offenders on a weekly basis. 
"As effective as we are, unfortunately, it is impossible to have a crystal ball," he said. "It's unfortunate that we aren't able to be everywhere at every time."

'Treatment and support'

Scharie Tavcer, who teaches criminal justice at Mount Royal University, says the incident highlights a systemic problem.
"Unfortunately it's not surprising because our communities lack the financial resources to invest in community treatment, mental health treatment, sex offender treatment, psychological services — you name it," she said.
"Not just probation supervision but treatment and support."
Hornby will be back in court on Wednesday.

Suspect in sex assault of 5-year-old Calgary boy has history of possessing child pornography CBC News May 23, 2017

ELIZABETH -- A man charged with repeatedly sexually assaulting a young girl he was hired to babysit over a two-year span has a prior arrest record for possession of child pornography, court records show.
Jonathan Tavara-Nima, 31, was arrested Friday and charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault, for assaulting a girl after he was hired by her family as a babysitter through Care.com
Authorities say the assaults on the girl occurred in his car, in a Union Township home and in the Benedict Motel in Linden when the girl was under the age of 13.
Tavara-Nima also photographed the assaults, said acting Union County Prosecutor Grace Park.
Tavara-Nima was previously arrested in December 2010 and charged with fourth-degree possession and viewing of items depicting sexual exploitation of a child, according to court records.
He was sentenced in July 2011 to one year of probation.
Tavara-Nima appeared in court Wednesday on sexual assault charges, and Union County Assistant Prosecutor Caroline Lawlor moved to have him detained in jail until he goes to trial.
Authorities are still investigating the case and are urging anyone with information about Tavara-Nima to call Special Victims Unit Detective Josh Rios at (908) 965-3809 or Sgt. Patricia Gusmano at (908) 965-3877.

Michael Hobbs, the Sesser man charged with multiple counts of child sexual abuse and child pornography, is scheduled to sit before a jury this August.
During a preliminary hearing Wednesday, defense attorney Thomas Mansfield represented Hobbs before Judge Thomas Tedeschi. The court set pretrial dates of July 6 at 1:30 p.m., July 27 at 9:30 a.m. and a jury trial date of Aug. 8 to begin at 9:30 a.m. in Benton.
Hobbs was arrested May 4 on two counts of child pornography, a Class X felony; two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, a Class 2 felony; one count of indecent solicitation of a child, a Class 3 felony; and one count of grooming, a Class 4 felony. According to a news release, Hobbs’ victim was 15 years old. 

Hobbs is being held in the Franklin County Jail on $500,000 bond 

Photographer and videographer Thomas Oliver was today charged with 55 counts of rape, child pornography, sexual abuse, sodomy and kidnapping, KOIN reported.

Details are not yet available, but in the 55-count indictment the majority of the charges reach back to June 11, 2007—including 10 counts of rape in the third degree and one count of rape in the first degree. Charges from 2009 allege kidnapping, and Oliver was charged with multiple counts of using a minor in a display of sexually explicit conduct. He had previously been arrested in 2013 on charges of soliciting a prostitute.

Six different victims are already alleged. Oliver's arraignment was scheduled for 9:30 a.m. today. His bail was set at $5.3 million.

Oliver was a prominent photographer and videographer in Portland, most notably as a co-founder of live-music videography site Into The Woods, which has filmed performances by many of the most prominent bands in Portland including Quasi, Parenthetical Girls and Natasha Kmeto—and touring bands like the Walkmen and Built to Spill. Oliver's most recent work for the site was in 2014.

His IMDB account was nonexistent or scrubbed, but on social media, he listed his most recent job as a camera person for Grimm. His photographs have also been published in the Portland MercuryWillamette Week and Portland Monthly.



  • A sick pervert who arranged to rape a 10-year-old girl and said he was sexually aroused by a nine-month-old baby, has been jailed by a furious judge this afternoon.
    37-year-old Lee Jowett, from Longlay Mews, Stogursey, had previously admitted one charge of arranging or facilitating the commission of a child sex offence between June 22 2015 and April 14.
    He also admitted being in possession of indecent images of children, with charges of possessing an extreme pornographic imagepossessing prohibited images of children and publishing extreme articles ordered to lie on file.
    Prosecuting, William Hunter said Jowett had been caught thanks to a pro-active police investigation which saw undercover officers talking to people on an IRC internet chatroom.

    Jowett shook in the dock as he was addressed by Judge David Evans at Taunton Crown Court.
    "You have had, for many years, entrenched paedophiliac desires, and you have a sexual interest in children as young as five," the judge told him.
    "Those desires were powerful enough to get you to download images showing the appalling abuse of children. Children who were being bound, gagged, restrained and assaulted. They were being degraded far beyond the sexual abuse itself.

    Dangerous paedophile from Stogursey caught in undercover cop sting after trying to arrange child rape 26 MAY 2017

    COSTA RICA – It was in San Miguel de Higuito de Desamparados, where police detained a 35-year-old man on Tuesday night, suspected of crimes of sexual abuse of a minor and dissemination of child pornography.
    The arrest took place inside a two-story house, after the International Police (Interpol) alerted Costa Rica’s Organismo de Investigacion Judicial (OIJ) about the man, identified by his last name Rojas, who posted photos and videos of the young girl on pedophile forums.
    Authorities say they followed the IP address (every computer sends a unique code) to locate the house where the video was sent from.
    What authorities learned is that the man lived in the house for over three years, renting a small apartment on the second floor from a couple with two children, 13 and 9 years of age, the latter becoming his victim.
    Rojas does not work, performing odd jobs in the house he lived in. It is believed that the man suffered from health problems that prevented him from working.
    Rojas was regarded by the couple as their “adopted son”, earning their trust and affection. Including the abused little girl called him “uncle”.
    Authorities say he would take advantage of the young girl when her parents weren’t home, locking up the other child in one of the rooms, to have privacy.
    In one of the videos, which Rojas is alleged to have sent to Australia and France, he is seen abusing the 9-year-old girl.
    Authorities say it was not possible to know if the suspect charged for the uploaded videos, nor the number of times it was uploaded or if there are more videos (of him and the little girl).
    During the search of the house, the OIJ said they found hundreds of pornographic videos, sexual toys, and garments, which will be analyzed forensically.
    Neighbors told police that Rojas pretty much kept to himself and ofter took the little girl to school on his motorcycle, and would record children playing with his tablet.
    The couple spent the night with neighbors, the children in the custody of the child welfare agency, the PANI, while police searched the house.

    Empangeni Magistrate's Court convicted and sentenced a 25-year-old male to a total of 25 years imprisonment for rape and display of pornography to children

    On 20 June 2016, an 11-year-old victim was at home when her neighbour, the accused called her to his room. The accused switched on the television, inserted a pornographic video during which the victim was raped. 

    He then threatened the victim not to tell anyone however the victim immediately told her mother. A case of rape was reported at Empangeni SAPS and transferred to Empangeni Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit for further investigation.
    On 29 June 2016, the accused was arrested and he made several court appearances until he was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for rape and 5 years imprisonment for display of pornography to children, both sentences are to run concurrently.
    KwaZulu-Natal Acting Provincial Commissioner, Major General Bheki Langa praised the investigators on the successful prosecution of the accused. "We will continue to send perpetrators of such acts to prison where they belong and this will also send a strong message to others who may think to commit a similar crime," he said.

    South Africa: Rapist to Spend 25 Years in Prison 23 May 2017





    PORNO FACEBOOK 24 maggio 2017





    SEXPLOITATION 11 DICEMBRE 2016



    Social Media Sextortion 30 novembre 2016


    SOCIAL SEXTORTION 18 dicembre 2016











    Cyber Predators 8 marzo 2017







    CHILD PORN ADDICTION 7 11 maggio 2017





    Child Porn Addiction: Stop it Now! Get Help 13 marzo 2017





    New laws against paedophiles 12 maggio 2017








    Dad raped 3-month-old daughter, made cellphone photos 5 MAGGIO 2017


    Father broadcasted live rape of his 2-year-old daughter 21 aprile 2017






    Man raped 3 sleeping child girls, made cellphone video 2 maggio 2017





    21-year-old arrested for sexual abuse of a toddler 28 aprile 2017





    Man arrested for sexually abusing 3-year-old 28 aprile 2017





    "Operation Tantalio" WhatsApp paedophile ring 19 aprile 2017







    Rise in child sex abuse web pages #IWFannualreport 3 aprile 2017




    A haven for child pornography 17 aprile 2017




    Man confessed to using children for his child porn business 14 aprile 2017














    India: stop rape videos and child porn material 23 marzo 2017


    Indian Porno Holocaust 10 marzo 2017





    Porn-Addicted Indians 3 marzo 2017



    SOCIAL RAPE 22 FEBBRAIO 2017




    PORN GENERATION 13 febbraio 2017



    Human Trafficking Prevention Act would block access to porn 7 aprile 2017



    Revenge Porn offender used social media pictures 2 aprile 2017


    Arkansas becomes third state to deem porn a public health crisis 31 marzo 2017


    Kansas House declares pornography a public health crisis 31 marzo 2017


    Inquiry On Porn 29 marzo 2017


    “The Porn Myth” 27 MARZO 2017


    PORNOCRACY 20 MARZO 2017



    Porn Addicted Children 3 16 settembre 2016










    Dad raped 3-month-old daughter, made cellphone photos 5 MAGGIO 2017




    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Share This

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...