AddToAny

venerdì 16 giugno 2017

Porn Addicted Rapists 47

WISE, Va. — A Norton, Virginia man has been sentenced to 20 years on child porn, sodomy and sexual assault charges.
William Richard Shockley, 36, was sentenced Friday in Wise County Circuit Court for producing child pornography of a child less than 13 years of age, forcible sodomy of a child less than 13 years of age, and aggravated sexual battery of a child less than 13 years of age, according to a news release.
In addition to his sentence, Shockley will register as a sex offender and will complete 40 years of supervised probation following his release.
In June of 2016, Norton City Police Department officers received a complaint in reference to ongoing sexual abuse of a child by Shockley. The investigation led to charges being placed against Shockley in Wise County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. Those charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence, according to the news release.

Despite dismissing the charge in Juvenile Court, Commonwealth's Attorney Chuck Slemp worked with Norton City Police Department Investigator Matt Hubbard, Police Chief James Lane, and the Southwest Virginia Children's Advocacy Center to continue investigating the case, which led to an indictment, conviction, and last week's sentence. The case was prosecuted by Slemp and Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney Josh Newberry.
“Sex crimes against children are among the most vile and disgusting offenses in our society," said Slemp, in the news release. "We are thankful for the hard work of the law enforcement officers in this case to bring this child predator to justice and safeguard this victim from further trauma.” 

A federal judge sentenced a Cedar Rapids man to 50 years in prison Monday for sexually assaulting a toddler over a one-year period and then making videos of the abuse to send and trade to others over the internet.

Michael Bordman, 23, was convicted in December of one count each of sexual exploitation of a child and possession of child pornography. Four other charges were dismissed as part of a plea agreement.

U.S. District Judge Linda Reade, who referred to Bordman’s offense conduct as “so outrageous” because he surpassed the statutory offense level, gave him the maximum prison time and declined to lower his prison time, rejecting a request by Bordman’s lawyer.

Reade said Bordman produced, accessed and distributed child pornography, as well as sexually abusing a toddler age 1 to 2 1/2. She added that Bordman was at an “extremely high risk to recidivate.”

Bordman said during the hearing that he knew his actions were “inappropriate and unacceptable” and he would use this “to make myself a better person.”  

Bordman’s penalty was enhanced because one or more children depicted in the child pornography were under the age of 12, the sexually explicit and graphic nature of the images and videos and because one of the victims in the videos he shared or traded was identified by the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children as a known victim in a series of child pornography cases.

Bordman was also ordered to pay $3,000 in restitution to the victim in the identified series.

Cedar Rapids police Investigator Joshua Bell testified during the hearing about finding images and videos of child pornography on Bordman’s phone, along with a Dropbox account that had numerous files he shared with others over the internet.
A police forensic examiner traced the paths from different videos to this account, Bell said.
Court documents show Bordman used a Kik messenger service in July 2016 to distribute child pornography he produced of the toddler to a man in Australia and to two others. He traded the images and video with one of the individuals for another specific kind of video.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Mark Tremmel also pointed out Bordman openly talked with others over the internet about wanting to sexually abuse children and “bragged” about getting video of his sexual abuse of the toddler.
Reade also ordered Bordman to serve 25 years on supervised release following his prison term. She said the term was necessary to protect the public.

Cedar Rapids man to serve 50 years in prison for sexual assault of toddler, possession of child pornography Trish Mehaffey The Gazette Jun 12, 2017

  • CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. – A teacher and assistant coach at James River High School was arrested for sexual assault and production of child pornography that police said occurred over a period of several years.
    David P. Kielbowick Jr., 53 was arrested on Wednesday, May 31, and charged with rape, two counts of object sexual penetration, two counts of aggravated sexual battery, two counts of indecent liberties with a child by custodian and three counts of producing child pornography.
    The victim is a juvenile female who is related to Kielbowick, police said.
    On May 25, police received a report that personnel at James River High School had found inappropriate photos in a book belonging to Kielbowick, who teaches science at the school. He is also listed on the Chesterfield County school website as an assistant coach for the James River High School Crew team.
    Through investigation, police determined that, over a period of several years, Kielbowick had sexually assaulted a juvenile female who is related to him and produced child pornography involving the victim.
    At this time, police are not aware of any additional victims in this case.
    "These are very serious charges,” said Chesterfield Schools’ spokesman Shawn Smith. “The employee has been removed from and is not currently working in our schools.”
    Kielbowick, of the 600 block of Fern Meadow Loop in Chesterfield, is currently being held at the Chesterfield County Jail without bond.
    The school division continues to work with Chesterfield Police regarding their investigation.
    Anyone with information should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or http://www.crimesolvers.net.

    A Hinsdale man has been accused of recording the sexual assault of a child.
    Keith Morrissette, 52, was arrested Tuesday after a search warrant was executed at his home. He is being held on $100,000 cash bail.
    "That's why the bail is set as it is," Cheshire County Attorney Chris McLaughlin said. "You have an individual who essentially filmed himself sexually assaulting a very young child."
    Hinsdale police and the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force executed a search warrant at Morrissette's home and seized two electronic devices.
    "Our forensic team was able to do forensics on devices that we seized subsequent to the search warrant, and we learned that there was a possession of child sexual abuse images, but we also learned that there was manufacturing of child abuse images and what we believed to be a sexual assault on a child," Hinsdale Chief Todd Faulkner said.
    Morrissette waived his appearance before a judge Wednesday. Prosecutors said the case is in its early stages, and more charges are possible.
    Investigators said they hope to send a message with the prosecution.
    "We will get you," said Sgt. Thomas Grella of the ICAC Task Force. "You will be caught, and we have the resources to go out and effectively investigate these. We work well with our prosecutors, and we will bring them to justice."
    Prosecutors said the case will head to a grand jury for indictment.

    Man accused of recording himself sexually assaulting child Jun 7, 2017

    BAY CITY, MI -- A 55-year-old man is facing several felonies, with police alleging he sexually assaulted two young girls.
    Robert T. Trudell on Tuesday, June 6, appeared in Bay County District Court for arraignment on five counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person younger than 13. The charge involves penetration and is punishable by up to life imprisonment, with a mandatory minimum 25-year sentence.
    In a separate file, Trudell was arraigned on a charge of possessing child sexually abusive material, a four-year felony.
    The arraigning judge set Trudell's bond at $450,000 cash-surety.
    Court records do not contain many details, apart from stating the sexual abuse occurred at Trudell's home in the 700 block of North Dean Street in Bay City from about Jan. 1 through June 2, the day authorities issued a warrant for his arrest.
    Bay City Public Safety Capt. Mark Turner said the girls are sisters, ages 6 and 8, and that they're related to Trudell through marriage. The girls told other relatives Trudell was abusing them, and those relatives notified police on May 8, Turner said.
    Investigators recovered child porn in Trudell's possession and Trudell admitted to police to having the illicit material, Turner said. Trudell denied having sexually abused the girls, Turner said.
    Trudell is due to appear for a preliminary examination before District Judge Timothy J. Kelly at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 20. 

    A teenage paedophile who began accessing images of children when he was just 13-years-old has been jailed for five years after suggesting he would kill 25 newborns a night. 

    Alan Gray19, pleaded guilty to offences including making indecent images of children at his home in Greenock and sharing them. 

    Officers found messages exchanged online in which the teenager fantasised about kidnapping, raping, and murdering babies.

    He had accessed almost 20,000 images of young children and infants being abused, and Sheriff Derek Hamilton said the narration of the images was the 'worst [he had] ever seen'.

    In some messages Gray had sent, the 19-year-old said he would rape 10 babies a dayaccording to the Daily Record.

    The case was so bad the Greenock Sheriff sent Gray to the High Court in Edinburgh because he couldn't impose a sentence appropriate to the level of offending.  

    Judge Nigel Morrison was told that Gray had been interviewed by medical staff and they did not believe he appreciated the level of his offending.   

    Court appointed social workers also found that Gray was at high risk of reoffending. 

    Gray pleaded guilty to charges in which he admitted making indecent photographs of children at his home between January 12, 2016 and June 1, 2016.

    He also admitted to using a 'public electronic communications network' to send to 'persons unknown' messages of a 'grossly offensive' nature. In these messages, Gray expressed 'a desire' to 'kidnap, sexually abuse, rape and kill babies'.

    Police who seized Gray's computer found he had 19,884 images made up of 16,120 still pictures and 3,764 videos.

    These included 1,864 pictures and 2,254 moving images of category A abuse, the worst level.

    The age range of the children who were abused was less than a year to 12-years-old.  
    A SYDNEY paedophile who directed and watched the live rape and sexual abuse of 17 young children in the Philippines online will spend a maximum of ten years in jail with a judge labelling his crimes as “evil”, “foul” and “morally repugnant”.
    Yesterday Surry Hills hotel worker Bryan Walter Beattie, 44, became the first paedophile in NSW to be convicted and sentenced for cybersex trafficking — an emerging crime where people pay to watch and direct the sexual assault of children in third world countries over a live stream.

    First paedophile charged with cybersex trafficking 27 marzo 2017

    Live-streamed, commissioned sexual abuse of children 5 maggio 2017


    Stupro di Bambini "On Demand" 6 maggio 2017

    Online child sex trafficker sentenced to life 27 maggio 2017

    In handing down the minimum six-year sentence, NSW District Court Judge Chris Craigie was scathing of Beattie’s rationalisation that his child victims, aged between eight and 15, appeared “happy” and to be benefiting financially.
    Beattie paid between $12 and $540 to watch and instruct another adult to sexually assault the victims as he watched live over Skype — sometimes waving and giving a thumbs-up to the children.
    “The offender full well knew that what he was doing was morally repugnant,” Judge Craigie said.
    “The victims in the present instance were the most vulnerable of the vulnerable — located in a poverty-stricken environment where a man from a Western country could exploit them using a sexually perverted local criminal,” he said.
    Outside of court NSW Police Sex Crimes Detective Inspector Mick Haddow told The Daily Telegraph those who paid to watch the sexual abuse of a child were “every bit as complicit as those who facilitate it”.
    The abuse of these kids is as bad as it gets — it’s absolutely horrific,” he said.
    “The hard part about this is that unlike a lot of matters we deal with, we can’t rescue these kids.”
    He applauded the team of detectives who had the harrowing job of watching and describing all the abuse videos so the matter could get to court.
    Beattie pleaded guilty in December last year to 22 counts of causing a child to engage in sexual intercourse outside of Australia and one count of possessing child abuse.
    The cybersex trafficking charge attracts a maximum 15-year sentence.
    A statement of agreed facts outlines the horrific sexual abuse which Beattie paid to watchwhere some of his young victims are forcibly raped by a tattooed Asian man and made to perform sexual acts on adults and each other.
    In most of the videos Beattie can be heard heavily breathing, typing instructions to his Asian co-offender as the children were raped.
    The images and videos classified were highly disturbing, distressing and offensive and many involved young prepubescent Asian male children,” the facts state.
    Hundreds of child abuse images and videos were also found on Beattie’s laptop and external hard drive.
    NSW Police and Australian Federal Police continue to investigate a number of similar cybersex trafficking crimes and hope to one day arrest the Filipino man who was working with Beattie to abuse the child victims.
    Beattie is in protection at Silverwater jail but has asked to move to Junee Correctional Centre so his brother can visit him. He will be eligible for parole in February 2021.

    CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. (AP) - A Long Island real estate investor convicted of producing child pornography has been sentenced to 60 years in prison.
    Newsday (http://nwsdy.li/2rJ9JhJ) reports that Joseph Valerio, of Smithtown, was sentenced on Tuesday by a federal judge. The 50-year-old man was arrested by FBI agents and Suffolk County police officers in 2014.
    Prosecutors say Valerio had his girlfriend in the Ukraine make and send him videos of her sexually abusing her 2-year-old daughter. They say he sent her between $8,000 and $12,000 over the course of their relationship.
    The girlfriend has pleaded guilty in the case and is awaiting sentencing.
    Another of Valerio’s victims was a 6-year-old girl related to him.
    Valerio has said he was sorry for the harm he has caused the victims.

    PHILADELPHIA >> Norman Ridgeway, 27, of Croydon, was sentenced on June 1 to 30 years in prison as a result of his production of child pornography with a 3-year-old child, his distribution of that same child pornography over the internet, and his possession of a massive trove of videos and images containing child pornography.
    Defendant Ridgeway pleaded guilty on Feb. 9 to counts one through three of an indictment charging him with production of child pornography, transportation of child pornography, and possession of child pornography. Defendant Ridgeway’s crimes involved the production of child pornography with a 3-year-old child, and his subsequent distribution of that child pornography over the internet. Separately, defendant Ridgeway was caught possessing approximately 1,886 images containing child pornography, and 225 videos containing child pornography. When federal and local law enforcement attempted to arrest the defendant, he fled in a vehicle, during which time he destroyed additional evidence containing child pornography.
    Subsequently, while detained at the Federal Detention Center, Defendant Ridgeway attempted to obstruct justice by calling an associate and ordering that associate to locate and destroy additional evidence containing child pornography that the defendant had secretly stored in his wallet on a digital memory card.
    Defendant Ridgeway was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Eduardo C. Robreno to a 30-year term of incarceration, 20 years of supervised release, a $2,000 fine, and a special assessment of $300.
    The crimes that this defendant committed against the three-year old victim in this case, and numerous other children, are an abomination,” said Acting United States Attorney Louis D. Lappen. “We are pleased with today’s outcome, and we remain dedicated to working on behalf of the victims of child sexual abuse and exploitation to prosecute and incarcerate for lengthy periods of time those who exploit the most vulnerable members of our community.”
    This case was brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative to combat the growing epidemic of child sexual exploitation and abuse launched in May 2006 by the Department of Justice. Led by United States Attorneys' Offices and the Criminal Division's Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section (CEOS), Project Safe Childhood marshals federal, state and local resources to better locate, apprehend and prosecute individuals who exploit children via the Internet, as well as to identify and rescue victims. For more information about Project Safe Childhood, please visit www.projectsafechildhood.gov.
    The case was investigated by the FBI and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, with assistance provided by the Bensalem Township Police Department, the Warminster Township Police Department, the Middletown Township Police Department and the Bristol Township Police Department. It was prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney James Petkun.

    Bucks County man sentenced to 30 years in prison for producing, distributing pornography exploiting three-year-old child Jun 1, 2017


    A KYOGLE man has faced court over 56 sex assault charges which occurred in 2010 and 2011 against a young teenage girl and which involved the production of child abuse material.
    The charges include 15 counts of sexual intercourse with a child under 16, and 24 counts of using a child under 16 to make child abuse material.
    Now aged 33, the man was 26 when the offences began; the victim was 14.
    The offences occurred over a 15-month period from April 2010 until July 2011, on 12 separate occasions in the Kyogle area.
    In relation to the first occasion on April 8 2010 the accused is charged with three counts of aggravated sexual intercourse of a child under 16 (aggravated by the alleged victim being under the influence of alcohol), and four counts of indecent assault of a child under 16.
    The first offence relating to the production of child abuse material occurred on October 3, 2010, which continued on six further occasions to June 2011, accompanied by further indecent assault and sexual intercourse offences.

    Anti-Child Pornography Coalition 16 giugno 2017


    Man jailed for filming rape of 2-year-old daughter 16 giugno 2017


    Tory councillor charged with making and distributing child porn 16 giugno 2017


    PORNOSEXUALITY 6 giugno 2017








    “The Porn Myth” 27 MARZO 2017





    Anti-Pornography Conference 2 12 MARZO 2017



    India: stop rape videos and child porn material 23 marzo 2017





    Indian Porno Holocaust 10 marzo 2017



    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Share This

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...