AddToAny

giovedì 12 ottobre 2017

Porn Addicted Rapists 57

A 21-year-old Chatsworth man told a police officer his addiction to pornography led him to attempt to rape a female, according to a police department case report.
Timothy Ashton Miles of 602 W. Austin Drive was charged by the Chatsworth Police Department with aggravated assault. According to the report, Miles was at the sheriff's office and asked to speak with the sheriff, who was unavailable. Miles told a deputy he had committed a rape, and told a police officer he "lunged" at the female after watching porn on his computer.
Police Chief Josh Etheridge said no rape occurred. The report said Miles said he pulled the "leggings" of a female down.
“He didn’t actually rape her,” Etheridge said. “The overt action towards attempting that led to the charges he was charged with.”
The report said Miles said he had an “addiction to pornography and that he was afraid that one day he was going to do something bad.” Asked if "this had occurred before," Miles said “it had happened one time before.”


MARTIN COUNTY — A Stuart man accused of filming sexual acts and giving meth to a 16-year-old girl was charged in federal court, according to documents released Wednesday.
Joshua Rogers, 33, was charged Sept. 28 with production of visual depictions of sexual exploitation of minors and distribution, according to a criminal complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Rogers was charged by the Sheriff's Office with interference with child custody Sept. 27, according to an arrest affidavit.
Sheriff's deputies arrested Rogers after finding him in the parking lot of a Dunkin Donuts with a Port St. Lucie girl who had been reported missing nearly a month prior, according to an arrest affidavit.
The 16-year-old girl accused Rogers of filming sexual acts with her on multiple cellphones, teaching her to smoke meth and giving her marijuana and alcohol, according to an arrest affidavit. Rogers denies filming the acts and demanded a lawyer at that point during the interview with detectives, according to the affidavit.
Rogers, who met the girl on the social media messaging app Kik, allowed the girl to stay with him after she ran away from home, according to an arrest affidavit. The two lived together for about a month.
She also said Rogers posted explicit photos of her on Craigslist and solicited sexual acts from others, according to the report. 
Deputies got a search warrant for Rogers' home and electronic devices. They found a laptop, five phones, various drug paraphernalia and cocaine, according to the federal complaint.
After looking through the phones, deputies found many explicit videos and photos of sexual activity that took place between Sept. 21 and Sept. 25. Some of those images were saved to a Google Drive account, according to the complaint.
Rogers shared several videos and images over text and Kik to other people, according to the complaint. Investigators believe those images meet the federal definition of child pornography.

Matthew Carter, 45, of Limassol Road, Dereham, was at Norwich Crown Court to face sentence for rape and possessing indecent images of children, which he admitted at an earlier hearing.
The court heard he had accessed indecent images of children on his computer and this led to him sexually abusing the child.
Sentencing him, Judge Maureen Bacon said that he had started by looking at indecent images of children for his own “sexual gratification” before acting out his “fantasy” and raping the girl.
“All this had been led up to by you looking at indecent images,” she said.
She said reports showed he posed a high risk to children and said while all child abuse cases were “grave and serious” she said: “The facts of this case are thoroughly abhorrent.
She said that a degree of planning had gone into his sex assault on the child, as he had engineered the situation so he was left alone with the victim.
Jude Durr, prosecuting, said Carter was arrested following a complaint made by the victim to her family and in an impact statement read out in court the family said how traumatised they were by the actions of Carter.
Lori Tucker, for Carter, said that he deserved credit for his guilty plea: “He appreciates what he has done and fully understands the impact he has had.”
She said that he had long-standing mental health issues and at the time of the offence had stopped taking his medication.
After the case Det Con Natalie Riseborough of the Child Abuse Investigation Unit said: “This sentence highlights that we are committed to carrying out a full and thorough investigation to ensure those responsible are brought to justice.”
She urged anyone who had been abused or sexually assaulted to come forward and said: “Norfolk Constabulary, together with our partners within child protection, will provide help and support, and do all we can to identify, charge and bring those responsible before the courts.”
Carter was also placed on the sex offenders’ register for life.
RIO RANCHO, N.M. -- Special agents arrested a 61-year-old convicted sex offender on child porn and sex abuse charges. He's also accused of failing to register as a sex offender.

A special agent with the New Mexico Attorney General's Office specializing in Internet crimes against children first started investigating Francisco Saucedo in July. He was downloading and sharing child porn. But this story gets even more disturbing. Saucedo is also accused of raping a young relative.

Investigators learned in 1994, Saucedo was convicted of child molestation in Virginia before he moved to New Mexico, where he failed to register as a sex offender. After spending months investigating Saucedo for sharing child porn online, a special agent with the A.G’s office searched his home in Rio Rancho.

The special agent said they found numerous child porn pictures on Saucedo's laptop and nude pictures of the young relative he's accused of sexually abusing on his cell phone.

According to the criminal complaint, "Francisco stated he believed someone was 'force-feeding' him child pornography.” It also states, "Francisco stated, 'I must have hit a porno gold mine for child pornography.'"

Attorney General Hector Balderas' office has filed a pretrial detention motion asking a judge to hold Saucedo with no bond.


A former Cottonwood man who, in 2006, forced a boy and a girl, who were 4 and 5 years old, to perform sex acts and watch pornography, was arrested on Sept. 29, said Dwight D’Evelyn, spokesman for the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.
The children’s parents reported the abuse in April 2012, telling YCSO deputies and state Department of Child Safety personnel that the victims said in March that William Smith had committed the sex acts, said D’Evelyn.
Smith, who lived with family at the time, had told the young victims that he would harm their parents if they told anyone what had happened, said D’Evelyn.
In forensic interviews, the children gave detectives details of the acts Smith forced them to perform, D’Evelyn said.
But detectives couldn’t locate Smith, now 47, until he turned up in the Maricopa County jail in 2016, where he was being held on an unrelated case.
“YCSO detectives concluded it was necessary to re-interview the victims to confirm prior statements and gain additional details, if recalled,” D’Evelyn said. “Earlier this year, both victims provided updated interviews and each confirmed previous statements.
“During this time, Smith was interviewed at the Maricopa County Jail and essentially denied the allegations,” D’Evelyn said.
While the investigation was wrapping up, Smith was released from jail.
On Sept. 29, Smith was located in Mesa and arrested. He was booked into the Camp Verde jail on charges including four counts each of child molestation and sexual assault and two counts of aggravated luring a minor for sexual exploitation.

Former babysitter accused of sexual molestation of children he watched The Daily Courier October 3, 2017 


QUEENSBURY — A former amusement park worker who was arrested in May for possessing child pornography was charged with repeatedly sexually abusing a child, police said.
Chad R. Knowlton, 23, was charged with course of sexual conduct against a child and first-degree sexual abuse, both felonies, after an investigation by State Police and the FBI. The investigation began when he was snared last spring in a federal child pornography investigation, authorities said. He was accused of possessing and distributing child pornography.
During that investigation, police learned that Knowlton had sexually abused as many as four children, dating back as far as eight years.
“Two minors acknowledged that the defendant engaged in sexual contact with them at the defendant’s request,” an order of detention filed in the case in U.S. District Court reads.
Police believe he may have had as many as four child victims, and the inquiry into those allegations is ongoing. It yielded the charges filed this week in Queensbury Town Court that allege Knowlton repeatedly had sexual contact with a child under the age of 12.
Knowlton worked at Great Escape amusement park for several months in 2012, but police said there have been no allegations raised about any improper contact with children there.
Knowlton’s lawyer, Ronald Newell, did not return a phone call for comment Wednesday.
The federal charges against him have been repeatedly postponed in recent months “to allow for the completion of the analysis of the defendant’s electronic devices,” court records show.
Knowlton is being held in Rensselaer County Jail, pending further court action. There was no court date set for the case to return before U.S. Magistrate Judge Daniel Stewart.
Course of sexual conduct is punishable by up to 25 years in state prison, while Knowlton also faces up to 20 years on each federal child pornography charge that is filed. He currently faces a single count, with a grand jury review of that case still pending.

Porn Addicted Rapists 44 13 maggio 2017


BATON ROUGE, La. (Press Release) - Attorney General Jeff Landry’s Cyber Crime Unit has arrested three south Louisiana men on multiple charges of child exploitation, including molestation of a juvenile.
“The victimization of children should infuriate all of us and shake us to the core,” said General Landry. “My office and I will keep doing all we can to bring justice to the despicable who prey upon our State’s most innocent.”  
Arthur Thiel, 42 of Houma, was arrested on 150 counts of Possession of Sexual Abuse Images/Videos of Children (under the age of 13), three counts of Distribution of Sexual Abuse Images/Videos of Children, two counts of Production of Sexual Abuse Images/Videos of Children, and two counts of Molestation of a Juvenile. He was arrested and booked into the Terrebonne Parish Jail, as a fugitive from Lafourche Parish, following a joint investigation between the Louisiana Bureau of Investigation (LBI) Cyber Crime Unit, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), and the Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Timothy Billiot, 49 of Morgan City, was arrested on 10 counts of Possession of Sexual Abuse Images/Videos of Children (under the age of 13), five counts of Possession of Sexual Abuse Images/Videos of Children, and one count of Distribution of Sexual Abuse Images/Videos of Children. He was booked into the St. Mary Parish Jail following a joint investigation between the LBI Cyber Crime Unit, HSI, the St. Mary Sheriff’s Office, and the Louisiana Probation and Parole, Thibodaux Field Office.
Colby Babin, 27 of Gheens, was arrested on one count of Sexual Abuse Images/Videos of Children (under the age of 13). He was booked into the Lafourche Parish Jail following a joint investigation between the LBI Cyber Crime Unit, HSI, and the Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office.
“These arrests were made possible through partnership with local, state, and federal law enforcement leaders,” said General Landry. “We will continue these collaborate efforts to make our communities safer.”
General Landry is asking the public to please call the Louisiana Bureau of Investigation at 800-256-4506 if they have information or concerns regarding any of these alleged perpetrators. Callers do not have to give their names.
A SEX offender has been jailed for seven years following a string of offences carried out in Worcester.
Christopher Leydon, aged 28, of Hardwicke Place, London Colney, St Albans, appeared at Worcester Crown Court on Friday, October 6, was found guilty of rape of a boy under the age of 13, sexual assault of a boy under the age of 13, inciting a child to engage in sexual in sexual activity and four counts of possessing indecent photos of children.
He had pleaded not guilty to all charges, which related to historic offences. 
An indefinite sexual harm prevention order was made which restricts his contact with children and his use of devices capable of accessing the internet. Leydon, who describes himself on his website as freelance video producer and technology commentator, was also placed on the sex offender register for life.
He was ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £140 and a forfeiture and destruction order was made on the computer.
Detective Inspector Mark Walters said: "The decision of the court and the sentence given reflects the gravity of the offences committed. I would like to thank the victims of the offences for their bravery in coming forward which has enabled the offender to be brought to justice.
"I hope this case gives a clear warning to offenders that West Mercia Police will fully investigate all allegations of sexual abuse irrespective of when they took place and are committed to bringing those responsible to justice."
Anyone who has been a victim of a sexual offence is encouraged to report the incident to police. Specially trained officers will support victims through the investigation.
Alternatively, victims can contact The Glade, a sexual assault referral centre, which offers a free service, independent of the police, to anyone who may have experienced rape or sexual assault in Shropshire, Telford, Herefordshire or Worcestershire by calling the 24-hour self-referral number on 0808 178 2058 or visiting their website: theglade.org.uk.


A 26-year-old North Bay man has been sentenced to life in prison for sexual abuse in a child pornography case in Virginia.  
Benjamin Faulkner, who had worked in North Bay as a lifeguard for more than six years, along with American Patrick Falte, 27, pled guilty in U.S. federal court in Richmond, Virginia last week to the aggravated sexual abuse of a minor.
Faulkner had experience working as a professional internet security professional.  Through an international investigation, Faulkner and his partner were intercepted online by police while the two were running a dark website called “Child’s Play.”  
Faulkner worked as an administrator for the site under the nickname “Warhead.” 
According to the Richmond-Times Dispatch, Faulkner made two trips to Virginia in 2015 and 2016 to sexually abuse the child, according to court documents. 
The abuse was filmed during at least two of the trips and uploaded to their website. 

An 80-year-old who has never been in trouble before appeared in court for the first time - to be jailed for eight years.

Francis Garrett denied five charges of sexually assaulting a child, but was convicted by a jury at Canterbury Crown Court.

His victim had remained silent, fearing she wouldn’t be believed. He claimed she had been telling lies.

As he was being led away to jail, Judge Rupert Lowe told him: “One good thing you can do now is to admit who has been telling the truth.”
Garrett, of Brockman Crescent, Dymchurch, had turned to pornography after sexual relations with his wife had stopped.
The jury heard he abused a child and told her not to report the incidents – which she didn’t for many years, fearing she wouldn't be believed.
The judge told him: “You know your acts were wicked, and like children do, she didn’t say anything.
“But this was serious sexual abuse of a child, which was fuelled by your interest in pornography.
Garrett stumbled as sentence was passed before being helped away by security staff.
He was ordered to remain on the sex offenders' register for life.
An NSPCC spokesperson said: "Garrett's victim has shown enormous courage in speaking out about her horrific ordeal.
"It is thanks to her immense bravery that Garrett is now facing the consequences of his depraved actions.
"This case highlights that victims of sexual abuse will be listened to and justice can be achieved no matter how long ago the offences took place." 

CHILD PORN ADDICTION 19 12 ottobre 2017


CHILD PORN ADDICTION 18 2 ottobre 2017



Paedo sentenced for child porn, sexual abuse of 7-year-old girl 15 SETTEMBRE 2017




 
Ti piace?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...